Yeh Rishta Kya KehlataHai Theme Siggy/Signature Contest Voting Round#2

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
 Theme Siggy/Signature Contest 
Voting Round #2

Hello Everyone
First of all , Let me apologise for delaying in presenting second voting round as I was busy due to some unavoidable personal issues & was really stressed but just now got some time , hence decided to present voting round 2nd now . Your co-operation is very helpful, so thanking each one of you for being so peace-full🤗 .

Now, let me present the Signatures / Siggies which are choosen in Theme Siggy/Signature Contest . I think voting should be tough , and for including Siggies, votes are much important. 
In this round, out of 7 signatures , only 4 signatures have qualified the 1st voting round. 
Also Signature 4 had got maximum of 22 votes , Signature 6 had got second maximum of 14 votes, Signature 5 had got 9 votes & Signature 1 had got 8 votes ,which made them qualifying for second round of voting.

Let me present the RULES for 2nd Voting Round :-
  •   Vote for only Signatures.
  •   The criteria for winning the contest is to have Maximum votes & the one Signature which will receive Maximum of votes ,will be declared as the winner.
  •   Last Date of Voting is 15th October 2013.
  •   Do NOT Advirstise your entries by any means, else they will get disqualified.Don't PM your friends to vote for your Signature nor advertise your signature on any forum or  outside IF as well. If anyone found doing so ..his/her Siggy wont be in the Contest and the member will be disqualified from the contest as well.
-: Presenting The Four Entries  :-

photo RAINcopy_zps5109f2ef.jpg

Happy Voting! Regards.😃

Thanks shikha for welcome banner.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Maryam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
6Edited by Mayo2424 - 10 years ago
saf2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
4 and 6 are really good
eggs thumbnail
4 & 6..😊 Edited by eggs - 10 years ago
bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
4 and 5

All the best ! ðŸ˜ƒ
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Voting is closed now. Last date was 15th oct!. Thankyou one & all for voting and making forum more active.

Soon, Results will get announced with surprises!. Your help is highly appreciated as forum is lack of active members who can vote, anyways, God bless all.

regards Dev.😃