« Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Banner Contest #14 » EXTD 15/05

Contest/Games

minakrish thumbnail
Posted: 15 days ago

Hello YRKKH fans!!!

New cast has joined the show and it’s time for another banner!

Welcome to

YRKKH Forum Banner Contest #14

Before you jump in, please do read the rules. 

ImageYou must display the leads in the center of the banner- Abhira, Armaan and Ruhi . Each lead should get equal presence in the banner.

The other mandatory characters are Manish, Swarna, Kaveri, Madhav, Vidhya, Charu, Krish and Sanjay, 

Adding optional characters are left to the choice of the graphicer.

Characters who are shown as demised are NOT ALLOWED in the banner, even if they appear in flashbacks of present characters.

Image Make sure that a maximum of two images are used for a single character. Any entry with more than 2 images of a character will be disqualified.

Image The banner MUST be of pixels 1456W × 180H. 

Image You can submit up to 5 Banners maximum.

Every Graphicer can be allowed a maximum of two entries with the same design but different coloring of the same banner.

Image All banners must be non-animated. 

Image The banner must have the correct spelling of the show on it. It must be centrally placed in the banner.

The show is spelled as ''Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai".

Image Since the voting is going to be anonymous, DO NOT add your copyright or name on the banner. If a banner with a name or copyright is found, then the banner(s) will be disqualified! 

Image Offscreen pictures are not allowed

* You MUST read this before you get into your designs.

*New* Forum Banner Dynamics

Upload your banner on [www.imgur.comor [www.postimages.orgor any uploading site that supports images (please ensure that your account is not visible in the link or your account is not public - like with Photobucket links).

If you don't know how to upload images to a new site then visit

How to post your creations on New Site

Don't know how to make a banner? Not to fear! Tutorial is right here!

Banner Tutorial by ExoticDisaster

The Banner(s) MUST be PMed to Minionite

with the subject field as "YRKKH BC" by

12 May 2024 ,23:59 hrs IST

15 May 2024 ,23:59 hrs IST

If you have any questions, post them here, or feel free to PM  the team.

Tags: DreamOfEndless

Edited by minakrish - 5 days ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smiley36 though I know it's given... But should you add people working on banner must use Rohit and Garvita pictures?

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Thanks for the contest ☺️ but,

What about surekha?🥺 She is creating Kalesh since gen 2...  Why she isn't mandatory when characters like Charu are?

#TeamSurekha smiley41

minakrish thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

smiley36 though I know it's given... But should you add people working on banner must use Rohit and Garvita pictures?

Since we are having this BC mainly because of the change in the actors portraying the leads, I guess that's a given.

Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: minakrish

ImageYou must display the leads in the center of the banner- Abhira, Armaan and Ruhi . Each lead should get equal presence in the banner.

Tags: DreamOfEndless

Mods you guys are even more generous than DKP!! smiley42smiley27smiley27smiley42

In the shows montage, my fav Ruhi Birla only has like one finger size space in it. But at least here she can be treated like the asli wali lead that she truly is smiley42 Thank youuuu smiley27

Maanbhira thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Posted: 9 days ago

I don't know how to make Banner But i read some rule regarding banner contest,like Who people mist be inclued who not,Two pic max of one charachter and many more rules,soemone please explain in simple language.What is the rule regarding this contest bcoz if any mistake happen banner can be disqualify.I make this topic bcoz i don't know who is team that can help me,this is not spam.so please forgive me.I want to know that where the banner should be uploaded bcoz i try to attach pic in fourm reply,quote etc. but it could not,or may be i don't have an idea.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Maanbhira

I don't know how to make Banner But i read some rule regarding banner contest,like Who people mist be inclued who not,Two pic max of one charachter and many more rules,soemone please explain in simple language.What is the rule regarding this contest bcoz if any mistake happen banner can be disqualify.I make this topic bcoz i don't know who is team that can help me,this is not spam.so please forgive me.I want to know that where the banner should be uploaded bcoz i try to attach pic in fourm reply,quote etc. but it could not,or may be i don't have an idea.

ask moderators over pm or suggestion thread. In case if you are facing difficulties to understand.

Maanbhira thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

who is moderrator by the way? 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Maanbhira

who is moderrator by the way? 

people whom i have tagged in my previous comment.

Maanbhira thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

ok bro,thank yoi for help now i can delete this topic