poppy2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Who do you think will win the award for the best male debut this year?

Dhanush for his outstanding performance in Raanjhnaa or Sushant for his equally unforgettable role in Kai Po Che and later in Shuddh Desi Romance?

Or, will disaster occur and Ram Charan Teja will walk away with the honors?😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I want Sushant to win since Dhanush is not a newcomer but a recognized actor already. Whereas KPC was Sushant's first movie ever
sushant..
becoz Raanjhanna as a film pales in comparison to kai po che. 
Edited by Black_Cat_ - 10 years ago
awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Honestly it's Dhanush but as every one knw Sush .. Chopra boy

nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I want it to be sushant cos I really like him, but in all probability Dhanush will win and that is fine too as he was so good in Ranjhana.
Bas in dono ke alawa koi nai hona chahiye.

@TM: Have u seen SDR? Actually I like reading your reviews.
sushant or ne1 else can take d debut award plss... Dhanush deserves d best actor trophy IMO..
if he is nominated in d debut category, then it wud be shocking if ne1 else wins beating him..

but all i want is to see him winning d best actor trophy... winning a debut or not wont make much of a difference to either Dhanush or his Fans...

Edited by harshu.sundas - 10 years ago
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Sushant because IMO I liked KPC loads better than Ranjhanna

Also because Dhanush is an established actor and deserves a best actor nomination rather than a debut. But knowing Indian award shows they'll give best actor popular to Farhan, critics to Irrfan and debut to Dhanush.

Originally posted by: Tani91

Sushant because IMO I liked KPC loads better than Ranjhanna

Also because Dhanush is an established actor and deserves a best actor nomination rather than a debut. But knowing Indian award shows they'll give best actor popular to Farhan, critics to Irrfan and debut to Dhanush.

exactly, to the least he deserves d best actor trophy but i know i cant trust bolly awards...🥱
nd his performance had the most impressive WOM this year..  and still if they give him d debut trophy its wrong.. ugghh 
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Dhanush has no chance. FF are a YRF domain.
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Dhanush getting a best debut award is actually an insult to Dhanush. Ileana and Asin both were south stars before their bollywood debuts and they were given awards as such. But I think circumstances could be different for Dhanush since he's a south superstar, is Rajnikanth's son in law (that's gotta have some perks) and also had Kolaveri Di to his claim.

They might just slap him a random "contribution to bollywood from south cinema" typeish award like they gave one year to Katrina just randomly.