Is it adi tht maan fired?

Hope Geet is ok

Is Vicky related to maan?
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
part 2
nice part...
so Geet is improving the company a lot...
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 3
nice...
finally Maan is here...
he loves someone?
who is she?
do Maan and Geet know each other?
cont soon dear...
zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
interesting story ðŸ˜Š
want to know what happened to geet's family and is amy and the girl her siblings
so maan and dev are MS's rival company hmm
continue soon 😊
Ash1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Superb update...
Geet with others help getting her company back on track...
Hope geet is fine...
Mina420 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Chapter 4

"I am afraid we could not save her child. She is alright and can leave when she wishes. It is better though if she takes some rest. Her being underweight and her lack of sleep and the immense stress might have been the cause so it is best if she recovers fully before resuming work." The doctor left.

Vicky looked at Adi.

"Did you know.." Adi shook his head.

"I wonder if she knew herself." Vicky didn't know how to voice his next question.

"Is she even..."

"Oh that. Don't you know? She is the wife of Sohan Mishra." Vicky's eyes widened.

"Wife? You mean Sohan's widow? But isn't her name Handa?" Adi nodded.

"She never changed her last name after marriage. It is sad. They had just gotten married. I had met Geet before that. She was so lively and childlike. She used to prank and do funny things all the time. Then Sohan died so suddenly, leaving Geet everything, even the company. You know that Sohan had no interest in business hence the company went downhill. Geet took care of everything. It shook her to her roots and it pains me sometimes seeing her so mature and serious all the time. She doesn't even take care of herself properly." Vicky nodded, he had noticed.

They went to Geet's room and were astonished to see her back in her office attire combing her hair.

"Vicky, can you please call MC and tell them to postpone our next meeting for an hour. I don't think we can make it. And Adi, I want the work on Mr Chopra's project to start as soon as possible." She collected her valuables and left. Adi and Vicky looked at each other. This was not normal behaviour. They decided to talk to Geet.

Geet went on with her work as if nothing had happened. The next meeting went very well and the prospects looked good. At seven everyone left, leaving Adi and Vicky behind.

"Geet, can we talk to you?"

"Yes, come in"

Geet opened her apartment door for them to enter.

"Geet, do you consider us as employees or friends?" Geet looked at them.

"I would love to think of both of you as friends."

"Can we ask you something then?"

"Go on."

"Are you alright? I mean you do know you had a miscarriage earlier this day."

Geet lowered her head.

"I know." She whispered.

"Geet, you need to do something about yourself. I mean look at you. You work all the day even after office hours. You hardly eat or sleep. Did you even know you were pregnant?" Vicky asked. Geet shook her head. Both were worried. Geet had no emotion on her face. In situations like these they would expect the person to cry or at least be sad but Geet just looked down. Adi thought of something.

"Listen. How about you meet my wife? She has been nagging to see you since I told her about you. It might help you to talk to someone. You two can meet after office hour. Tomorrow is Friday so you two could hang out." Geet was overwhelmed with the concern. She had been forced to take up so much responsibility at once and no one had turned around to ask how she was managing. A few tears escaped her eyes and Vicky and Adi sighed in relief.

"Thank you for trying to help me. You two don't know how difficult it is for me to manage everything. First Sohan, then Riya and Armaan, and on top of it office work." Vicky gave her a side hug.

"This is what friends are there for."

Maan was back in town. He wanted to give his mind some rest but the state of KC was just impossible.

"I HAVE TO GO FOR TWO WEEKS AND NOTHING IS WORKING HERE" he barked at his staff. Everyone flinched, even Dev.

"DO YOU KNOW THAT WE HAVE LOST TWO VERY IMPORTANT CLIENTS TO A NEW FIRM? WE ARE THE BEST BUT THEY WENT TO SOME ONE ELSE, WHY?" Maan was in flames. Two weeks of peace were gone now. The way things looked he was losing his reputation to someone else. He would not tolerate this. He fired a few people, Tasha was lucky not to be one of them and Maan tried to calm down.

"Who is this person who is stealing away my clients?" He asked Dev.

"Mishra Constructions. They had a good reputation but over the last few years the company was going downhill, now the new MD has pulled the company back up."

"And who is this MD?"

"An unknown person. The previous MD died in a car crash, now it is run by some one else."

"I want my clients back Dev. All of them. I can't afford to lose them" Dev nodded.

Maan had spent most of the day setting things right. His temper rose on many occasions because of undone work. And if it wasn't bad enough his newly appointed secretary had failed to show up. The work for the day ended for most and they went home. Maan wanted some coffee and was enraged to have to go himself.

"Sorry Pinky, I should have come earlier." Maan turned to see a girl in office attire clutching onto a file.

"This must be my new secretary. How dare she come at this time?"

"Hey you" Maan bellowed at Geet. Geet turned.

"Is this a time to come to office, when everyone has left?" he yelled. Pinky looked from her boss to Geet. The parts of her brain that weren't thinking about food thought quickly of what was going on.

"I am sorry, but I was told to come at seven."

"Yes, seven AM not PM." Maan wondered how someone could be so stupid.

"Seven AM? I am afraid I do not understand you." Geet wondered what this person was talking about.

"Go get me a coffee now or I'll make sure today is your last one." Maan pointed towards the pantry. Geet looked at Pinky, then at Maan. Pinky finally understood.

"Geet, he is thinking you are his new secretary. She didn't show up today." Pinky whispered into Geet's ear.

"Pinky, stop whispering. Go home" Maan said a little calmer now.

"No need to tell her off. I'll get you your coffee." Geet went to the pantry followed by Pinky.

"Oye Geet, what are you doing? You are not his secretary."

"I know but seems he has had a bad day already. I can kind of understand him, I don't have a secretary either."

"Don't pity him. He is mad at YOU."

"Me? Why?"

"Because most of your clients were his clients some weeks ago. He even fired five people today because of his frustration. God know what he will do if he finds out you are running MC."

"Don't tell him, simple. If he asks you just say you know me as Geet, your friend."

Geet took the coffee to Maan.

"Since you are here do some work! Take these files and finish then off." Maan threw some files at her. Geet nodded. She could do him this favour.

"Sorry Pinky, I guess we have to postpone our dinner date to tomorrow. I have work."

Pinky made eyes.

"You are not seriously going to do it, are you? Are you forgetting you work for a rival firm?" Geet smiled. It was a weak smile but nevertheless.

"I am just helping out, not spying. And I'll deal with him once he finds out. Now go." Pinky left and Geet set to do the work. It was all quite simple and she was done within an hour. She left the files at the reception and left as she didn't want to get more work. She had MC work to do, too.

Maan wondered where his secretary went off to. He looked around and saw the files on the reception. They had a note to it:

Mr Khurana, it was nice working for you, but I am afraid I have better things to do.

Maan threw the paper away. How dare she say that? He opened the file and looked through it. He cooled down as he realized how well she had done the work. He took the next file and the others as well. This was far better than he was used to. He made a mental note to ask Dev who she was and get her to join KC no matter what.

-indu- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Sorry could not comment on earlier parts

Will do in some time

Plz bear my laziness

Fabulous updatesEdited by -indu- - 10 years ago
ritzy09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
That was hilarious...completely hilarious..okay only second part. First part was quite emotional actually. Geet is a  widow and had amiscarriage...she is clearly overwhelmed

Pinky i guess is Adi's wife but second half was very hilalrious. He mistook her as his seceratery and boy i am just smiling imaging when he will come to know of the truth...

honeygrape thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
oww...so many revealations in a single update...married, pregnant n miscarriage too...felt bad for geet...
maan is soo impossible...😊 loved it ...
Infinity. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
That was Awesome Update...Loved it so much!!!
OMG!!!😲 Geet is a  widow and had amiscarriage feeling bad for her...loved da way Adi n Vicky trying to help her
Oops!! ye kya hua...Maan mistoke Geet as his secretary😆 n he ording her to do some work
he want geet to work in KC at any cost..intresting😛

eagerly waiting ofr next...continue soon...thanks for pm 😊