Asad Ahmed Khan :')

HC_love thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Karan Singh grover ❀️Can this  guy get any better ? I don't even know what to say about the episode because I just watched his scenes and forwarded the rest ( thank god for internet , really !!πŸ˜†) BUT his scenes with Ayaan and Najma made me tear up ! Everyday I ask myself why I am still following this show , and this guy gives me the answer in every episode LOL hes  SO brilliant .

Asad Ahmed Khan πŸ€— You have my heart . How can anybody endure so much ? His Nikaah got cancelled for absolutely NO fault of his , he had to give away his beloved to his younger brother which is equivalent to death , for him .. and he had to see his little sister leave their home , and also handle a broken ammi .  I absolutely loved his scenes with both Najma and Ayaan , this guy lives for his brother and sisters! His dialogue "Agar mei bhi nikaah kar leta toh tumhare dulhe ko kaun dekhta , socha nikaah kabhi aur kar lunga" Ouch  One cannot even imagine what he must be going through! This man is suffering because of someone other people's mistakes and its not the first time this is happening . He has been suffering since he was a child . 

I have no idea till when they are planning to continue this track , but I hope the makers FOR ONCE give him even a little bit of happiness . He has a heart of gold and this man definitely does not deserve so many heartbreaks at one time , nobody does , especially someone who lives for OTHER people's happiness! πŸ’”

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shikaDD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
he deserves happiness 
Niti_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Karan is fantastic as Asad Ahmed Khan... just love him
SleepingBeauty. thumbnail
I agree! His work was amazing today! And those scenes with Ayaan and Najma made me tear up! He is one of the most versatile actor currently on television! And i am proud to be his fan! <3 I am so happy he took up a role like Asad, it made him explore what all he is capable of! <3
Oishi23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Awesome Post πŸ€—
Asad Najma scene was Fantastic... How he was trying to control his tears and was trying to make najma happy before sending her... made me emotional :'(

I also loved that moment..when he said to Ayaan.. to take care of miss farooqui.. that broke my heart... he was  so hurt..that he was not there to take care of zoya but still he wants to make sure that She is safe and fine...

I just want to hug him tight... This man deserves Happiness.. but sadly..he never gets it πŸ˜­

And Karan was Brilliant with those emotions πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by _Oishi_ - 10 years ago
ShilpsRed thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
he is brilliant as AAK
luv him
shonajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Blaming asad is very easy but he is the only who blames nobody but himself...every other person is blaming mukaddar or what crap I don't knw...only this man has audacity to openly accept wat he did is wrong
everytym he is blamed is in public but wen he is proved innocent it is done so privately n simply
he is wrong I knw but others r not less but to blame asad is easy due to his past actions
asad najma scene was tooo emotional
ASAD DESERVES HAPPINESS N LOTS OF HAPPINESS ONLY!!!!
AYAAN ONLY claims to do things but he never does especially if it is abt asad !!!!
wen he said apne ghar ki roshni de rahe h apko 😭

KSG , U R BRILLIANT !!!!!!Edited by shonajain - 10 years ago
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Asad my baby god bless u .
U find all happiness in ur life.zoya dont hate asad .
He is amazing son bro .one day he become perfect husband.
snehasya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
he is the finest we can have at the point. he is the one who redefines perfection every time
people try and imitate but he is the one to whom people look upto for imitation . he is the one for whom I sit in front of tv without blinking and sometimes there are situations I forgot I have to breathe and the reason is he is standing there saying the lines which makes me believe that everything is going to be fine. when he asks do you believe me do you trust me I want to scream on my loudest pitch of voice and say yes I do
and only he has the power to make my heart do summersault flips when he smiles showing his dimples
I just start watching any random stuff just because he is there performing but to surprise me everytime he manages to bring sheer perfection and what else I can say he is the SUPERSTAR .
HC_love thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ashikakapoor

he deserves happiness 

He definitely does . i don't know what these makers have against him πŸ˜†Even if they show him happy , like even a little , its very very short lived πŸ˜•