Frequent Posters

karan-007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Ksg emotionals scenes r perfect
SONIRAJ1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

year , i m cool , 😊    but  true ,  Asad is easy manipulated by  his so-called siblings  ,   One Day.  His brother come his house n said , bhai jaan apni  wivi mujhe  udhar me de do nahi to mera Ghar tut jaayega .. Asad again do this .. who girl want this type man as husband   .. ? :O  

he is gr8 brother , he is gr8 son , he is gr8  businessman  n also Gr8 lover but not Husband .. n its ture 
Rarepearl thumbnail
you're so right, this man deserves all the happiness of the world. he has always been the one the victim of cruel fate. I have stopped watching QH since the nikah day but I just cudn't hold myself back to from watching his scenes. he has nailed all of them. just superb acting in all the emotional scenes. Aj one was too good. I couldn't stop crying when he said dat he didn't know, a written paper would make Zoe go away from him & then him asking Ayaan to take care of Zoe. he really really is hurt & aching because of the distance between them. his scenes with Tamatar & Ammi made me realize, that being the man of the house, he has to be strong despite being the complete opposite from within. he just can't be himself anymore, like he could with Zoe.
I just hope now the writers don't add another stupidity of making Ayaan fall for Zoe or another twist to keep them separated. gosh, this is really killing.
HC_love thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: _Oishi_

Awesome Post 🤗

Asad Najma scene was Fantastic... How he was trying to control his tears and was trying to make najma happy before sending her... made me emotional :'(

I also loved that moment..when he said to Ayaan.. to take care of miss farooqui.. that broke my heart... he was  so hurt..that he was not there to take care of zoya but still he wants to make sure that She is safe and fine...

I just want to hug him tight... This man deserves Happiness.. but sadly..he never gets it 😭

And Karan was Brilliant with those emotions 👏👏

Me tooo he deserves a hug 🤗 I don't want anything , really .. just that i want to see him happy 
He always puts other people's happiness before his own , and that is exactly why hes suffering so much . You know what the best part is ? he NEVER complains <3
HC_love thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shonajain

Blaming asad is very easy but he is the only who blames nobody but himself...every other person is blaming mukaddar or what crap I don't knw...only this man has audacity to openly accept wat he did is wrong
everytym he is blamed is in public but wen he is proved innocent it is done so privately n simply
he is wrong I knw but others r not less but to blame asad is easy due to his past actions
asad najma scene was tooo emotional
ASAD DESERVES HAPPINESS N LOTS OF HAPPINESS ONLY!!!!
AYAAN ONLY claims to do things but he never does especially if it is abt asad !!!!
wen he said apne ghar ki roshni de rahe h apko 😭

KSG , U R BRILLIANT !!!!!!

Word . He blames himself for everything ,he has been suffering since the very beginning but he never COMPLAINS . He does NOT shift the blame on his destiny or whatever it is ! He has the guts to take it all on himself , but dude he really needs to stop He needs to think about himself and be happy for once!
SleepingBeauty. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ankita.M

KSG Is flawless when it comes to emoting what the character feels. I am not even joking or being biased but his acting has ALWAYS had an impact, if he is smiling you are, if he is crying you are. That is what a good actor is made up of.. HE goes into the character and becomes that person, so much so that he can feel what the character does. I loved the scene with Ayaan but I was more touched with the scene with Najma :( she's gone too. I felt horrible seeing Asad and Dilshad like that. The family deserves happiness :'(

I so agree with you! Remember the way he got into the scene during the mangalpur track and the recent one where he is told about the niqaah and ohh Ajmer track as well! They were soo good! He's even got appreciation for those scenes on the set! He tries to make every scene PERFECT <3 He makes me PROUD man! <3
honeyriaz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I love my AAK! He's the best! ❤️