Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mochhug thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Sabhayata

And why isnt zoya to be blamed for this situation who asked her to shut her mouth.Does zoya respect herself?No if she did she would have taken a stand for herslef but she didnt she agreed to what asAD said so zoya herslef is to be blamed as well becuase she allowed herself to be treated as thing didnt say anything against it

Agreed. She is also to blame. She should've opened her mouth as well. I'm not denying that she's not innocent. But in all this, she is the one who loses the most. She may be being victimized a tad more than the others. But she also has the most to lose. 

She had only him, Dilshad, and Najma. Now who does she have? Yes Dilshad will always be there for her. But now Ayaan is her husband. And not Asad. Najma is also gone to Bhaiseena's. 

Humeira has her parents, her baaji, Nuzaat. She has a whole support system. Ayaan had his parents, his sisters, and is still in the comfort of his own home. Yes they're in pain, but what are they really sacrificing? Their feelings. Yes. Their comfort? No. Their family? No. 

And Asad. He is suffering more than them. But not more than Zoya. And it's self inflicted. It was his own choice to push her away. But Zoya? She did open her mouth. She said she didn't want to leave. Instead of pacifying her, he dragged her there, against her will. She only let him because she trusts him blindly. But that doesn't negate the fact that it was wrong. And she even ran away. She told him to take her away from there. The reason she didn't just leave on her own, was because she respects him, she knows how much he loves his siblings, and how much it pains him to be away from them. 

So I'm sorry. But I can't ignore that he was wrong. He is indeed entitled to wallow, to feel miserable. But Zoya is indeed the victim here. And he has wronged her. Even if she let him, she trusted him, and he sold her. 

Plain and simple. 
Ilhamez thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mochhug

Agreed. She is also to blame. She should've opened her mouth as well. I'm not denying that she's not innocent. But in all this, she is the one who loses the most. She may be being victimized a tad more than the others. But she also has the most to lose. 

She had only him, Dilshad, and Najma. Now who does she have? Yes Dilshad will always be there for her. But now Ayaan is her husband. And not Asad. Najma is also gone to Bhaiseena's. 

Humeira has her parents, her baaji, Nuzaat. She has a whole support system. Ayaan had his parents, his sisters, and is still in the comfort of his own home. Yes they're in pain, but what are they really sacrificing? Their feelings. Yes. Their comfort? No. Their family? No. 

And Asad. He is suffering more than them. But not more than Zoya. And it's self inflicted. It was his own choice to push her away. But Zoya? She did open her mouth. She said she didn't want to leave. Instead of pacifying her, he dragged her there, against her will. She only let him because she trusts him blindly. But that doesn't negate the fact that it was wrong. And she even ran away. She told him to take her away from there. The reason she didn't just leave on her own, was because she respects him, she knows how much he loves his siblings, and how much it pains him to be away from them. 

So I'm sorry. But I can't ignore that he was wrong. He is indeed entitled to wallow, to feel miserable. But Zoya is indeed the victim here. And he has wronged her. Even if she let him, she trusted him, and he sold her. 

Plain and simple. 

Yeah Monica but what u wait for him to do
When someone is in this situation whatever h does someone else Life Will ruin for a while
He was in a situation cant be blamed 
Yeah zoya is th victim of all this and it hurt when we see that her only support her only Man in her Life is putting her outside his world and now she has none
But i cant say she is suffering more than him 
H is suffering coz she is not with him and suffering because he was behind her pain and he is suffering coz he forced her to sign nikahnama
Sold is a very big word i CAN describ what asad did
Edited by Ilhamez - 10 years ago
mochhug thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ilhamez

Yeah Monica but what u wait for him to do

When someone is in this situation whatever h does someone else Life Will ruin for a while
He was in a situation cant be blamed 
Yeah zoya is th victim of all this and it hurt when we see that her only support her only Man in her Life is putting her outside his world and now she has none
But i cant say she is suffering more than him 
H is suffering coz she is not with him and suffering because he was behind her pain and he is suffering coz he forced her to sign nikahnama
Sold is a very big word i CAN describ what asad did

You're right. Maybe sold is too strong a word. 

What I'm really upset about is HOW he did it. Not that fact that he did it. I can understand WHY he did it. It's HOW he did it that is pissing me off. 
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I agree with you hun, that he was between a rock and a hard place. But ultimately. It wasn't his decision. Yes he could've certainly begged her, explained his situation, made her see why he felt compelled sacrifice his love for his sister's life.

Zoya is selfless. She would have understood. If he had appealed to her justice side, to her side that cared for others over herself, I'm sure she would've hesitated but eventually given in.

But dragging her like that, forcing her to go to that house, to stay there, to sign the nikaahnama even. They were wrong. It was not his choice to make. He says he loves her. Undoubtedly he does. But this just goes to show, they he still does not respect her as a woman. If he did, he would've tried AT LEAST ONCE, to ASK her to do this for him.

He knows very well she will do anything for him. Instead of appealing to that side of her, and that quality in her, he took advantage of it. I feel his pain. Giving away your love and trading her for your sister's life is hard. And painful. Indeed. But it's not WHAT he did that bothers me.

It's HOW he did it. Yes situations change people. But before NIikhat's second attempt, there was no ticking clock on the matter. It wasn't like someone had a gun to his head telling that he only had 30 minutes to get Zoya to the SM. He had time. He had a chance to reason with her. To make her see his side of the situation. Especially when he could see how much she was against leaving.

The only time he brought up Nikhat, was when they realized that she had to sign the nikaahnama. AND EVEN THEN, he didn't ask her. He just demanded she do it. He said "we HAVE to do this."

I'm sorry but I will forever disagree with how he did this. HIs character was meant to respect women, to allow them to not be forced into things. And allow them to have say. Especially after Zoya's involvement in his life. And all that went down the drain with this action of his.

I'm not saying his character is ruined forever, but it's severely damaged in my eyes. The Asad I knew, is highly corrupted in my eyes.

But Monica my reply was to your hypocrite and beliefs comment. Im not saying hes right in whatever he did. He would have been a hypocrite either ways but if hes a hypocrite so is Zoya right? She said she would never leave him but what did she do? Left him on the wedding day to become a detective. She says she trusts him more than herself but she didnt even bother telling him before leaving even though it was related to his sister. If we talk about hypocrites, Ayaan is one too because he promised Humz he would never leave her but we all know what happened. Who is not a hypocrite? The question is who will do the right thing stuck in such an emotional situation? And beliefs and promises are the last thimgs a peraon thinks about in such situations. What they did is debatable but calling one person hypocrite ia unfair when no one is better. Once again as I said my reply is to your hypocrite and going against his beliefs comment. Is he right or wrong is another matter to discuss.
mochhug thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Kirann..

But Monica my reply was to your hypocrite and beliefs comment. Im not saying hes right in whatever he did. He would have been a hypocrite either ways but if hes a hypocrite so is Zoya right? She said she would never leave him but what did she do? Left him on the wedding day to become a detective. She says she trusts him more than herself but she didnt even bother telling him before leaving even though it was related to his sister. If we talk about hypocrites, Ayaan is one too because he promised Humz he would never leave her but we all know what happened. Who is not a hypocrite? The question is who will do the right thing stuck in such an emotional situation? And beliefs and promises are the last thimgs a peraon thinks about in such situations. What they did is debatable but calling one person hypocrite ia unfair when no one is better. Once again as I said my reply is to your hypocrite and going against his beliefs comment. Is he right or wrong is another matter to discuss.

That's true. I guess you're right. In a way they all can be labelled hypocrites. I'm just really pissed at how his character is being butchered. This is why I don't make posts ðŸ˜† they tend to lack the complete scope of what I'm trying to say, or I tend to focus on one detail too much. 

I guess I should've focused on how it pissed me off that he didn't ask her, or beg her or anything. Not that he did it. I can understand him doing it, given the situation. Though in the real world there are better ways to deal with this. I guess my anger and accusations are misplaced in this particular issue. 
rajnid68 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ya straightforward. ..great..
Sold her!!? She signed the papers on her own will !! He wasn't pointing a gun towards her! Nor he adviced her to run out on her marriage day and get accidentally married to his brother!!
mochhug thumbnail

You're right its not.

But it still wasn't his decision to make.
mochhug thumbnail

Originally posted by: studentofdayear

Sold her!!? She signed the papers on her own will !! He wasn't pointing a gun towards her! Nor he adviced her to run out on her marriage day and get accidentally married to his brother!!

The accidental marriage was bullshit. Pardon my french. And she only signed because he said and I quote: "we will have to do this". But what did he do? He went back to his colorless life. But Zoya? She was pushed into a loveless marriage. Which to you is worse?

The accidental marriage was bullshit. Pardon my french. And she only signed because he said and I quote: "we will have to do this". But what did he do? He went back to his colorless life. But Zoya? She was pushed into a loveless marriage. Which to you is worse?

So!? What if Asad tells her that he will have to murder her will she agree!? She made her decision! It is her fault!