Originally posted by: simran04

Amazing post!!! ๐Ÿ‘

Thnx Simran๐Ÿ˜Š

I am glad you liked my little effort
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

We all knew they were soulmates, hain na? We all understood the real meaning! Only Arnav and Khushi did not realize! And you wrote from their point of view of and expressed their feelings in such a heart rendering way! Beautiful!

Word Count: 0

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: MariaArHiholic

magical i'm speechless you've described their scene so beautifully through your poem...Thanks for keeping Arhi memories alive ๐Ÿค—

Thnx Maria...โค๏ธ

Your words mean a lot...Thank You so much from the bottom of my heart...๐Ÿ˜Š
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Arshi fascinating take who will forget the 21st sept and the controversy which followed did they did they not till Arnav posed a question laying rest to the whole discussion๐Ÿ˜‰ and as always your fantastic take/edits songs on the episode.
Edited by chalhov - 11 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: wiwy

wiwy๐Ÿ˜Š

That is the beauty of this show...whole world knew except them that they are in love...a pure heartfelt love...which really make you believe that it does exist...๐Ÿ˜Š

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Thnx sugi๐Ÿ˜Š
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Aww Arshi. I am just a nausikhiya poet. Started writing only a few months back. You know that. Agree I am improving, but I have a long way to go. Your lines are direct from the heart, that's why they are so beautiful.
You know, ever since I have been working on #17, wrote those opening lines, I have been missing Arnav and Khushi so much, their love is haunting me. And for the past two days, with the talk and pictures of Sept 21, I actually feel like crying. This is such an abyss, we are just drowning and drowning in their love. We all are gone for good. ๐Ÿ˜†
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Thnx Nishada...for stopping by..๐Ÿ˜Š
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Aww Arshi. I am just a nausikhiya poet. Started writing only a few months back. You know that. Agree I am improving, but I have a long way to go. Your lines are direct from the heart, that's why they are so beautiful.
You know, ever since I have been working on #17, wrote those opening lines, I have been missing Arnav and Khushi so much, their love is haunting me. And for the past two days, with the talk and pictures of Sept 21, I actually feel like crying. This is such an abyss, we are just drowning and drowning in their love. We all are gone for good. ๐Ÿ˜†

Durga๐Ÿค—.

But you are really Good...๐Ÿ‘

I know same here I felt the tremor since 16 ext...as I was making the banners and watching ahead and it is so painful to see them going through with extreme pain as it's happening to me...I felt tug in my heart every time when I come to this part...

Even this scene in the farm house when I saw first time ...they gave us SAD Raba Ve in the BG and I knew something big is going to be blown in our face...and that's what happened but not with that intensity yet things with IPK are so touchy and emotional yet sometimes subtle and charming with layers of passionate love and intimacy ...Sure we are all gone...good or bad have no clue...๐Ÿ˜†
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: chalhov

Arshi fascinating take who will forget the 21st sept and the controversy which followed did they did they not till Arnav posed a question laying rest to the whole discussion๐Ÿ˜‰ and as always your fantastic take/edits songs on the episode.

chahlovโค๏ธ

I am honored here with your kind words..๐Ÿ˜Š..indeed no one can forget Sept 21st...and all associated with it...quiet fun itself...๐Ÿ˜†...Thnx for taking your time for reading all chalhov...๐Ÿ˜Š