Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Thnx dear...glad you liked it ...😊
VancouverBC thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Very beautiful post.

Thanks for bringing back the memories... one of the best best episodes of IPK.

Originally posted by: sigrid

Good u had our friend Cynthia..I did not know anyone and was on the forum every mintue...food forgotton...cooking and all...just seeing it again and again the episode and reading each post..

At that time, I was on another forum going crazy with my friend Cecilia and several other girls! I was also on IF too reading the posts about whether "it" happened or not! πŸ˜† Yes, it was one of the best and unforgettable episode!!
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
updated my post on page 3. 😳
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
ArshiHamesha this is Sizzling hot 😳

i loved the 3rd nd 4th stanzaβ­οΈπŸ‘- Passionate and romantic

edit is wonderful πŸ‘

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Katelyn

At that time, I was on another forum going crazy with my friend Cecilia and several other girls! I was also on IF too reading the posts about whether "it" happened or not! πŸ˜† Yes, it was one of the best and unforgettable episode!!

hi ladies, i remember jumping with joy and making a post on crooner. yes! submission to love at last. her walking off on janmashtami night had bothered the h out of me. that too after seeing radha krishna. thankfully, she came back to the bedroom with a smile even then...that i love you, dammit... what a night that was.

i can't believe people were still doubting whether they had sex or not. to me, it was pretty obvious... that dori... it opened.

ha ha watching hindi movies trains you... that dori is everything...the first time he snapped it... almost a hint of violation, but then again and again he tied it... till she let him open it, clinging on to him all the while...

and we are still wondering? hai re nand kissore πŸ˜†.

Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

I never stop , layering you in my impassivities

thank you, arshi for making thsiis wonderful post. beautiful and enticing of course it is, but i really was touched by the fact that you pondered the nature of love here... his love specifically. this is what makes the whole thing of ipk stand apart from other things called rom com... this is not prettified love. this is love is it is, as it evolves... in the heart, loins, gut, brain, in specific people in specific ways. he is what he is, she is what she is... and for some unknown reason they just enter each other's beings and become part of it. and they are both in love for the first time in their lives, curiously open to it, despite their own limitations and proclivities, even beliefs. he doesn't believe in love, yet with her he finally can't deny that it is what he feels indeed... faraq. divine faraq. and he is willing to do practically anything to make her feel his love, make her a part of his life...

she is so different from him, she can't imagine having sex before marriage with pheras... yet that night, touch by that layering of hers he's opened himself to, she feels bharosa, and lets him make love to her. it only feels perfect... no moral judgment here.

thank you for that brilliant poem... it's stunning.

Awww...Indi πŸ€—

You explained it so well which I was afraid I couldn't ...as poor in Literature as always...just pour my heart as today I was missing em a lot...whole day spent on em...

Yes you picked one of my fav line...as that stands for me ...layer upon layer she became his part ,his wajood , impossible to separate from him...he tried his best yet couldn't

I don't judge them as their love had crossed all boundaries here...She trusted him more than herself...for my POV the marriage was done...and she was his legal wedded wife...rest was something...

Underlined blue is beautiful ,indeed Their love is not petrified as other elements around them were petrified from their LOVE...

Thnx

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 11 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: VancouverBC

Very beautiful post.

Thanks for bringing back the memories... one of the best best episodes of IPK.

Thnx Van good to see you. I am honored...😊
Pyarme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow mind blowing thx this is put together awesomely πŸ‘ amazing thx so much @'''arshihamesha thx
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

ArshiHamesha this is Sizzling hot 😳

i loved the 3rd nd 4th stanzaβ­οΈπŸ‘- Passionate and romantic

edit is wonderful πŸ‘

Thnx Supi..😊..I wanted to do something else but couldn't and at the same time couldn't resist putting something for this special day...⭐️

You are too kind.πŸ€—..don't deserve that much...