Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: sigrid

Yes...last year on this day we were going so crazy...OMG! OMG...our arshi...

I know sigrid...it is indeed a memorable Epi indeed, me and Cynthia were on the phone ,she is crazier than I am ...She called me during lunch time and whole 30 minutes we couldn't stop...talking about this...πŸ˜†
sigrid thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Katelyn

Me too...I was watching my vm collection.

My Dear Katelyn, we all are...that is why I posted those two vms..sighs!
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katelyn

Me too...I was watching my vm collection.

me too as on my youtube channel I have a bunch of collection and that's how I spent my day reading and watching in between ...It's all AD'd fault she reminds me through her VM...πŸ˜‰
sigrid thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

I know sigrid...it is indeed a memorable Epi indeed, me and Cynthia were on the phone ,she is crazier than I am ...She called me during lunch time and whole 30 minutes we couldn't stop...talking about this...πŸ˜†

Good u had our friend Cynthia..I did not know anyone and was on the forum every mintue...food forgotton...cooking and all...just seeing it again and again the episode and reading each post..
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: sigrid

Good u had our friend Cynthia..I did not know anyone and was on the forum every mintue...food forgotton...cooking and all...just seeing it again and again the episode and reading each post..

πŸ˜† We indeed a crazy bunch ...and so proud of it as I am always among friends like you.It's a good feeling...😊...who cares about cooking,sleeping, or even doing anything else
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I never stop , layering you in my impassivities

thank you, arshi for making this wonderful post. beautiful and enticing of course it is, but i really was touched by the fact that you pondered the nature of love here... his love specifically. this is what makes the whole thing of ipk stand apart from other things called rom com... this is not prettified love. this is love is it is, as it evolves... in the heart, loins, gut, brain, in specific people in specific ways. he is what he is, she is what she is... and for some unknown reason they just enter each other's beings and become part of it. and they are both in love for the first time in their lives, curiously open to it, despite their own limitations and proclivities, even beliefs. he doesn't believe in love, yet with her he finally can't deny that it is what he feels indeed... faraq. divine faraq. and he is willing to do practically anything to make her feel his love, make her a part of his life...

she is so different from him, she can't imagine having sex before marriage with pheras... yet that night, touch by that layering of hers he's opened himself to, she feels bharosa, and lets him make love to her. it only feels perfect... no moral judgment here.

thank you for that brilliant poem... it's stunning.

Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Thnx Vandana...😊
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Me too samin...
cinthiann1758 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

credit to unloaders

Happy Farmhouse Anniversary! Thanks Arshi for the wonderful poem just fabulous. Miss our couple so much today!!

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

credit to unloaders

Happy Farmhouse Anniversary! Thanks Arshi for the wonderful poem just fabulous. Miss our couple so much today!!

Thnx Cynthia.😊..I was missing them so much today.Glad you liked it...Thnx for sharing your wonderful editsπŸ‘