Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mythili2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Nice post..😃
The episode was very impressive. .
I felt I am watching some movie.. the quality was very very good..
The actors are brilliant specially sayantani n sameer were too good..
Dev vrat entry was just awesome. .loved it..
Edited by mythili2 - 11 years ago
Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I 2 loved the 1st epi and especially Devvrat. If only Devvrat hadnt taken such a formidable oath about discontinuing his bloodline, may be just may be there would have been no mahabharat. I salute to Devvrat - the ideal warrior, son and father figure.
Edited by Nandini25 - 11 years ago
MoronsKiMallika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mythili2

Nice post..😃

The episode was very impressive. .
I felt I am watching some movie.. the quality was very very good..
The actors are brilliant specially sayantani n sameer were too good..

Thank you.😃... the budgets are good, so locations, design and SFX are kickass.👏👏...actors are really good till now.😳

Originally posted by: Nandini25

I 2 loved the 1st epi and especially Devvrat. If only Devvrat hadnt taken such a formidable oath about discontinuing his bloodline, may be just may be there would have been no mahabharat. I salute to Devvrat - the ideal warrior, son and father figure.

Thank you.😳...Dev Vrat is an enigma. His blind love for his father ruined a whole future but his commitment to Satyawati is the stuff legends are made of. 😃
Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MoronsKiMallika

Thank you.😳...Dev Vrat is an enigma. His blind love for his father ruined a whole future but his commitment to Satyawati is the stuff legends are made of. 😃

Most welcome. 😃 So true. I Mahabharat we can find blind love of both a son as well as a father in the form of Devvrat and Dhritrashtra respectively and well we also get the lesson that excess of anything is fatal. Somewhere its the blind love of Bhishma for his dad and that of Dhritrashtra for his son that ultimately paved the way for the destruction.
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
We meet again. I say that assuming you remember me. 😳😆

You've become a pro, woman. Your write magic. About Bhishma, I admire him. I have always admired the strength with which Bhishma comes about, his courage and devotion are admirable, nobody who's read Mahabharata can deny that. But then again, if you know the story, I am sure at least once it does occur to you that maybe Mahabharata happened due to Bhishma's vow. Celibacy didn't do much good to him, did he? So, if I were to call someone the root of the differences and the ultimate war, it'd be Bhishma for me.

Kankshita

Edited by epiphany. - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Nandini25

Most welcome. 😃 So true. I Mahabharat we can find blind love of both a son as well as a father in the form of Devvrat and Dhritrashtra respectively and well we also get the lesson that excess of anything is fatal. Somewhere its the blind love of Bhishma for his dad and that of Dhritrashtra for his son that ultimately paved the way for the destruction.

And that says it all.👏👏👏👏
mythili2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you.😃... the budgets are good, so locations, design and SFX are kickass.👏👏...actors are really good till now.😳

Yeah.. I hope this continues in future too..😃

Originally posted by: epiphany.

We meet again. I say that assuming you remember me. 😳😆

You've become a pro, woman. Your write magic. About Bhishma, I admire him. I have always admired the strength with which Bhishma comes about, his courage and devotion are admirable, nobody who's read Mahabharata can deny that. But then again, if you know the story, I am sure at least once it does occur to you that maybe Mahabharata happened due to Bhishma's vow. Celibacy didn't do much good to him, did he? So, if I were to call someone the root of the differences and the ultimate war, it'd be Bhishma for me.

Kankshita

Thank you and I know you. I concur what you think of Bhishma. His blind and impulsive love for his father sowed seeds for the destruction that was to be. He had his cake but he could not eat it.

I will read that link for sure.

Hope you are in a happy space and still... introspecting/retrospecting.😃
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Thank you and I know you. I concur what you think of Bhishma. His blind and impulsive love for his father sowed seeds for the destruction that was to be. He had his cake but he could not eat it.

I will read that link for sure.

Hope you are in a happy space and still... introspecting/retrospecting.😃

You don't have the cake if you cannot eat it. Nothing is objective in life and even the decisions one makes. But it is just convenient to assume once in a while that there's a yes or no for a certain something. Bhishma was accursed, and he'd brought it on himself. It's a simple yes, he had no cake and he had none of it willingly.

Happy space? Don't let the emoticons mislead you. 😆