Asad Ahmed Khan / KSG - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Drea_QH1fan

[I]<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Vikrant forgets his lines too. Is he going to be leaving the show? And he's the one with the movie deals coming in.</font>[/I]

Yes .why every one making comment on forget lines.anybody can do mistake..but he really look iut of character with those ugly hair
Nutella. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sheilasandhu

No such thing i was just making a comment on being thirty something. Not everyone at that age can think logically and i have said they are actors and if better offer comes along than they move on...

And what makes you think only teenagers rebel and adults don't. 

As it happens, you made that comment after I mentioned KSG's age. Pardon me for trying to infer from the context.

And I also apologize for my generalization with the  "teenage rebel" statement as I was not aware of your acquaintances with rebellious adults. 

What I meant was, he's a mature adult. His decisions will most likely not be making any rash decisions just because the storyline is not going well. That's something society generally reserves for your average teenage punk rebel. 
sheilasandhu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Jazzy-

As it happens, you made that comment after I mentioned KSG's age. Pardon me for trying to infer from the context.

And I also apologize for my generalization with the  "teenage rebel" statement as I was not aware of your acquaintances with rebellious adults. 

What I meant was, he's a mature adult. His decisions will most likely not be making any rash decisions just because the storyline is not going well. That's something society generally reserves for your average teenage punk rebel. 

My average teenage punk rebel. ๐Ÿคฃ.. Havent you met adult rebels. Salman Khan has been one but he is still a wonderful human. Come of it i think you need to grow up. Attitudes can't be generalised by age. A child can also be matured and an adult can still be immature๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.
kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^ I dnt knw about KSG, but personally job satisfaction matters me more more than money so if he is not happy with his work, whatever is reason not necessary story of show , its possible that he may leave job because thats what I would do.. 
Right now, I dnt really see if he is happy or not
kankabhor thumbnail

My average teenage punk rebel. ๐Ÿคฃ.. Havent you met adult rebels. Salman Khan has been one but he is still a wonderful human. Come of it i think you need to grow up. Attitudes can't be generalised by age. A child can also be matured and an adult can still be immature๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.

@red: true and thats where ego of adults come in picture..
When I read some ancient history of India, the reason of war was "ego" of King..Pretty childish
sheilasandhu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kankabhor

^ I dnt knw about KSG, but personally job satisfaction matters me more more than money so if he is not happy with his work, whatever is reason not necessary story of show , its possible that he may leave job because thats what I would do.. 

Thank you dear cause even i believe in Job satisfaction. Actors like Amir Khan are very particular about Job satisfaction , so some way along the line i am sure many actors also look for it. 
Edited by sheilasandhu - 10 years ago
kankabhor thumbnail

Thank you dear cause even i believe in Job satisfaction. Actors like Amir Khan are very particular about Job satisfaction , so some way along the line i am sure many actors also look for it. 

Its all about priorities.. I think, In every field there are ppl who run behind money, fame and there are ppl who enjoy their work and want satisfaction and not care about money.. May be such ppl are less comparatively but they are there in every field, be it acting
delena90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kankabhor

Ok this is no way a bash to ksg but if he is purposely acting poorly and growing his hair out to "rebel" it is incredibly unprofessional. If he is dissatisfied with his job he can put in his papers, give his best for the months notice and then say goodbye professionally.

He is getting paid to do a job - so he needs to do it well regardless of his own personal feelings about the job. No one has the luxury to throw a fit in the professional sphere.

Having said that - its unlikely he's going anywhere. We would have definitely heard rumbles about it if he was unhappy. And be assured if ksg was threatening to quit Gul would have changed her story (whatever it is). Though my personal opinion if someone threatens - dump their ass! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

For KSG's and Gul's sake I am gonna assume they are all professional.
Nutella. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

For future arguments, might I suggest that you choose a different approach for belittling your opponents? See, your snark is quite sloppy here. Especially considering how restricted you are in your own perspective. 

If it helps, I could screenshot a definition of "generalization" for you so you don't point to specific examples to prove your point, hereby refuting the whole point of "generalization". 
kankabhor thumbnail

Originally posted by: delena90

Ok this is no way a bash to ksg but if he is purposely acting poorly and growing his hair out to "rebel" it is incredibly unprofessional. If he is dissatisfied with his job he can put in his papers, give his best for the months notice and then say goodbye professionally.

He is getting paid to do a job - so he needs to do it well regardless of his own personal feelings about the job. No one has the luxury to throw a fit in the professional sphere.

Having said that - its unlikely he's going anywhere. We would have definitely heard rumbles about it if he was unhappy. And be assured if ksg was threatening to quit Gul would have changed her story (whatever it is). Though my personal opinion if someone threatens - dump their ass! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

For KSG's and Gul's sake I am gonna assume they are all professional.

Yeah, I will not support if he is doing this intentionally and rebel.. If he is not satisfied, he should leave the job..thats it.. What I said is, its not necessary that the person would stick to the job only because he is getting paid large amount.. I do believe in professionalism..