Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sheilasandhu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Jazzy-

😆😆

I may not know the exact details of KSG's life, but I can assure you that he is a man of thirty-some. Not a teenage rebel. He won't quit to rebel, out of all the things in the world. That's ludicrous.

And secondly, even if he was forgetting his lines, you wouldn't know. Even with those astute observational skills. There is a thing called retakes and editing. QH is not aired live. So I fail to see where you were going with that point...

I am a mother of a 30 yr old myself and that does not necessarily make them matured and the was a BTS showing how he had to retake many a times for a simple shot. Last but not least i myself am a Line producer... 
DreA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Im surprised to see you know whats going on in KSG's mind at the moment. Maybe the dude just likes his friggin flipped out hairstyle. Its not a promo where you dissect everything and try to find hidden meanings and symbolisms. Its just hair man 😆
sheilasandhu thumbnail

Originally posted by: sheilasandhu

I am a mother of a 30 yr old myself and that does not necessarily make them matured and the was a BTS showing how he had to retake many a times for a simple shot. Last but not least i myself am a Line producer... 

Just for your info i have nothing against KSG. I think he is a brilliant actor and his full potential has not been tapped as yet. He would do well even on the big screen but has not got the right break.
sheilasandhu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drea_QH1fan

Im surprised to see you know whats going on in KSG's mind at the moment. Maybe the dude just likes his friggin flipped out hairstyle. Its not a promo where you dissect everything and try to find hidden meanings and symbolisms. Its just hair man 😆

Hair that is totally out of character 😛
ameilia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I really dnt know how people are finding fault in everything  thing KSG does. People need to differentiate between real and reel.Just because the story is taking a twist and Asad is going to be in turmoil that doesnt mean KSG should be ridiculed or put under a microscope.The man gets paid to laugh,cry and hell the editors are there to edit his mistakes.In what's said and done they all get paid for their jobs. Edited by ameilia - 10 years ago
Nutella. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sheilasandhu

It seems as if you are insinuating that he is immature. 

There is a fine line between unprofessional behavior and immaturity. 

@Bold: 👍🏼 
Edited by -Jazzy- - 10 years ago
sheilasandhu thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Jazzy-

It seems as if you are insinuating that he is immature. 

There is a fine line between unprofessional behavior and immaturity. 

No such thing i was just making a comment on being thirty something. Not everyone at that age can think logically and i have said they are actors and if better offer comes along than they move on...

And what makes you think only teenagers rebel and adults don't. 
Edited by sheilasandhu - 10 years ago
DreA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Vikrant forgets his lines too. Is he going to be leaving the show? And he's the one with the movie deals coming in. 
ameilia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I guess the editors will be out a job soon
Nutella. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drea_QH1fan

Vikrant forgets his lines too. Is he going to be leaving the show? And he's the one with the movie deals coming in. 

I don't understand why that point is even brought up to support this argument.

There is a reason they are behind the scenes videos. Had the actors mastered their part in those videos, they would be showing them on our TV sets.