Frequent Posters

Dabangg- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Fawad Khan as Fawad Khan Characters don't Matter 😛
-Sandy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
For me it is Zaroon, basically because that is the only show of his that I have watched (yet) and Fawad's acting had such a great impact on me. I loved the character of Zaroon, it was beautifully written. 👍🏼
shivani_gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

mann dis is difficult to choose..i mean u cnt choose btwn ur left eye or ryt eye...bth r equally important and same is the case wid fawad..i cant really choose btwn any of his characters...d moment i watch his dastaan videos..i fall for him...❤️when i watch humsafar videos i can't really help bt just adore his dialogues n his expressions n his sexy voice n i just get lost in my fawad world...n nw cuming to zaroon's character...i luvd his post university scenes or all d scenes after zaroon n kashaf's meeting be it d proposal scene or post marriage scenes...☺️

so his powerful acting n his magical eyes,sexy voice n absoultely charming personality n dt magical touch to every character made me his deewani...n m head over heels in luv wid dis guy...
bt if i hv to choose one..its humsafar..its coz of dis shw, i got introduced to the most amazing n the real actor...i still remember how i blushed while watching zarday ki daig scene...☺️ ☺️ ☺️
☺️☺️☺️
i can't forget his fawad khan-katrina kaif scene...it ws hilarious n sum of d scenes frm asgari akhbari
Edited by shivani_gupta - 10 years ago
shivani_gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Iqra--

Asher!! I will never forget his dialogues.
Zaroon is next, and then Hassan, Akbar, and then Mujtaba.

I will never forget the 30 second Kuch Kuch Hota Hai scene from AA.

kuch kuch hota hai is my all tym fav..before watching dis scene i could not imagine any actor wid dis song playing in d background..bt after watching fawad...i ws lyk he lukddd too adorableDay Dreaming( i luv d original one too bt i feel in this 30 seconds performance,he perfomed lyk it ws always his song n srk never performed it bt nw i get only fawad's charming face n his sexy luk in dt black overcoat whenever i listen to this song Day DreamingDay Dreaming)
Asherkibiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
For me both ashar and zaroon ! First time i saw fawad when he was in humsafar as ashar, and i loved him as ashar *love @ first sight* so i became a biggg fan of fawad khan, then i watchd him as zaroon ,all diffrent frm ashar . He was soo cute ,a And i loved him there too.
So i will choose both ashar and zaroon . <3 :-*
.Dulcet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
love all the answers! :)
arnie002 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
he looks best as ashar of humsafar
and also as zaroon
sonu-monu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh Oh Oh this is really tough..Fawad my all time fav actor hero <3 i love his acting always :)
but i choose Asher he's rocked in humsafar<3
-Maryam.K- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
tough one!
Personally, out of all his shows the most favourite one has to be Dastaan. Dastaan wasn't just a love story it taught us how much pain Pakistan went through just to keep us safe! My favourite is Hassan! ❤️
-Muskii- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
As Asher in Humsafar . That was the first time I saw him and his acting is so natural which makes us love him even more <3