"Woh" Horror Serial on Hum

Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Its directed and produced by Angeline Malik. Since, horror shows\movies have always intrigued me I decided to give it a try and it was really above my expectations. The first episode really set up the plot. The story looked realistic & acting by Areej was really good. Watch it already if you guys havent...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

#EmAar (Radd)

I have watched it..
I was not expecting much but i loved it..areej was really good!
Usman. thumbnail

Originally posted by: pickachu

I have watched it..

I was not expecting much but i loved it..areej was really good!

yeah.. it was better than i had expected.. but there was one stupid or unrealistic thing that i find in the storyline that Faisal and her mother despite knowing that Mehar is possessed, still agrees to marry her & they reacted as if it doesnt even matter to them.
iSakeena thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yaahh first epi was good 😊
abi71 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I have to agree with you guys I was quite surprised with the serial I think it will be a very good drama .
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: Usman.

yeah.. it was better than i had expected.. but there was one stupid or unrealistic thing that i find in the storyline that Faisal and her mother despite knowing that Mehar is possessed, still agrees to marry her & they reacted as if it doesnt even matter to them.

agree 😆
.Iconoclast. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks, Usman. I love horror shows. I'll definitely watch it. How many episodes?
Usman. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Iconoclast-

Thanks, Usman. I love horror shows. I'll definitely watch it. How many episodes?

you're welcome.. so far only one episode has aired.. i dont know how many episodes are there in total.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks Usman, just watched the episode...not bad at all...i like horror shows or mysteries.

I wanted to share this since the show started with a bad dream,...we all get nightmares once in a while.
...hope it helps.

It was narrated that Abu Qutaadah said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: "Good dreams come from Allaah and bad dreams come from the Shaytaan. If anyone sees a bad dream that scares him, let him spit drily to his left and seek refuge with Allaah from its evil, then it will not harm him."

(Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 3292)

It was narrated that Abu Hurayrah said: the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: "If any one of you sees something that he dislikes, let him get up and pray, and not tell people about it."

(Narrated by Muslim, 2263).

I just hope dramas will stop showing mazaars and people asking the graves for help...its shirk...why dont they get it.

Edited by happyviewer - 11 years ago
.Iconoclast. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It's good. Watched 1st one.