Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishi2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Nothing new there. It was kind of given that she will go next. I just wish judges had been fair to her...
They were way too strict with her... 
Sr_CityZen thumbnail
I am glad, she is gone...Remo was going way overboard in his comments and scores...enough of demoralising a talented dancer...😡
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
too late ... this shld have happened 2 weeks back 
chinkidrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
She couldnt live up to the hype created by fans and this forum ! She only had a strategy to prepare well for face-off. apart from one or two performances nothing actually bot out her experience or like what she mentioned after her first performance  video released. 
TheHazard thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

too late ... this shld have happened 2 weeks back 

I felt, Same was the amount of delay for Sid. I think the show was delaying everything by 2 weeks, that's why we feel like that ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜† Or was it to keep Sid 2 more week, that everything had to be delayed ðŸ˜‰
RamziMeriJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Best of luck Mukti , thank god your saved 4rm this name sake show 
I just hope Lauren wins she is the only deserving one left .
But with these judges  scoring her low , I don't know what next .
Best of Luck LAUREN 
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: soni595

I wonder why there was no face-off this week when every single week they have had face-offs.  I also wonder if they will bother providing an explanation.

Even though Mukti did not give the kind of performances for her caliber, she still managed to give much better performances than a lot of other contestants. It's sad because she deserved to be in the finals and yet she had to fight hard every week until this rule change.

Keep smiling,
Soni

They don't have usually faceoff at last 5 or 4 as far I remember, it was the same last year...

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: LoveRafa

Shaan and Drashti, survives due to the same reason ... Votes.😉

This is according to you and people who don't like them, not Drashti at least, coz she proved she is the best...

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This week no dance off, colors have canceled it, only votes and scores in the performance on the from the previous week establish who is to be eliminated, last week her both two performances went badly so because she was coming in bottom 2 all the time as well in previous weeks, I knew it would be her.

I liked Mukti's dance off performances all of them were fantastic but the main performances something would always go wrong the transitions taking too long so no flow in the performance, not enough wow factor in the main performance,  missed hands, the lift went wrong this happened a lot, too many wrong things happening in the main performance as a result her marks were low, a few main performances were an exception was that beautiful murji performance on the song from Pakiza and the Bollywood Chhamma Chhamma wow it was awesome, then in the dance off she would be excellent and that used to save her for the following week, but audiences at home weren't voting for her enough and because the overall marks on main performance were low because of the problems I've mentioned I knew it would be her this week.

Also Shashank showed the judges and the audience at home that perhaps he had exhausted his knowledge of dance concepts and routines, with so many repeated moves in their last routine last week, for the judges to actually say it that means that's what they were thinking and it meant they were already thinking she would leave, after all the elimination normally happens at the beginning of the show before any main performance right so those were the problems she was facing.  
Edited by Nafs_Sweetheart - 10 years ago
FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ohhh...sad...she deserves to be in the finale...even after giving good performance the judges always gave her low scores..n now removed face off too..so it's obvious that they want to eliminate mukti...this show is scripted...firstly sana then mukti..now no hopes to see good performances...lauren is capable to give good performances...but i'll go with shaan since he is the only non dancer who came from a different profession turned into a dancer...but now it seems like they will eliminate him next..