Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
I dont know what happened to Mukti on this show..I feel she didnt perform upto her full potential...Maybe cause her choreo wasnt good enough or maybe because the show is simply scripted ;so maybe they made her give average performances..Who knows? She was capable of much more IMO.
lagas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wild Cards And Professional Dancers 
Don't Get What They Deserve. I Wish 
Her Luck.
soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I wonder why there was no face-off this week when every single week they have had face-offs.  I also wonder if they will bother providing an explanation.
Even though Mukti did not give the kind of performances for her caliber, she still managed to give much better performances than a lot of other contestants. It's sad because she deserved to be in the finals and yet she had to fight hard every week until this rule change.

Keep smiling,
Soni
babygurl10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Although she gave really good performances last week. However, her elimination was predicted by all as she had been in the danger zone multiple times. 
Kanchhi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Was it not too obvious when they eliminated the face-off round ? Only reason I could think of off not having face-off is to eliminate Mukti.  She indeed was a fighter at least for face-off. Best of luck , Mukti!!

Best of luck for all four finalist!

HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: enigmatic_zephy

How is shaan still in the show..and doesn't come in the bottom ðŸ˜•.. suspicious..

He is according to the spoiler but no harm ..they have eliminated Face off first ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
TheHazard thumbnail

Originally posted by: enigmatic_zephy

How is shaan still in the show..and doesn't come in the bottom ðŸ˜•.. suspicious..

Shaan and Drashti, survives due to the same reason ... Votes.😉
Sry to say this bt i never liked her dance n her attitude..
Angelicdiya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It was expected bcoz her marks were not good due to Remo's partiality.
 She is an amazing dancer & wish her all the best for her future.
.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
It was pretty obvious that she was going to leave soon, especially with Remo's marks and her lack of popularity. I hope her career takes off after this. She's a beautiful dancer and she expresses herself very well. I just wish she had a better experience on the show.