If Fawad Khan goes to Bollywood.... - Page 4

Poll

If Fawad goes to bwood, who'll take his spot in Pak shows?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zainab_sushita2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hamayun cant take place of fawad now...,he ws ruling the tv in his times...now the time is over ...now someone young has to cum like agha ali , shehryar munawar , affan waheed , danish taimoor
Hard to say but fahad even tho he's become fake lol but he's a really good actor I love his expressions! You left out faizan jhwaja
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Hard to say but fahad even tho he's become fake lol but he's a really good actor I love his expressions! You left out faizan jhwaja

I like Faizan..and he's getting good work but he needs to have that one big project as his breakthrough to become a leading actor. From whatever I see, he's more or less in multi-starrers and he's hardly the solo lead. Not to mention he's mostly working with A&B. I feel you have to work with multiple channels/producers in order to really break through otherwise you'll end up like Sami Khan who's great but limited. I put Sami on the poll because he's at least the solo lead in many of A&B's projects on ARY. πŸ˜†

but I see a lot of potential in Faizan for sure..but I don't see him becoming number 1 anytime soon to say the least.
starstruckk thumbnail
A lot of Mikaal fans πŸ˜†
and I thought I was the only one here? guess not.
friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sheheryar is also very good looking.If he could just act!
Edited by friends_rock - 11 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: friends_rock

Sheheryar is also very good looking.If he could just act!

I know..πŸ˜†

He had a good, impactful role in ZGH..however his acting ruined many of his scenes.
Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
The kind of intensity and screen presence Fawad has, I don't see in anyone at the moment but on the other hand I want to see some good talent. From the above list Its so hard to choose anyone πŸ˜† But Mikaal has some good shows in the line-up so lets see.
Edited by -moona- - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: starstruckk

I like Faizan..and he's getting good work but he needs to have that one big project as his breakthrough to become a leading actor. From whatever I see, he's more or less in multi-starrers and he's hardly the solo lead. Not to mention he's mostly working with A&B. I feel you have to work with multiple channels/producers in order to really break through otherwise you'll end up like Sami Khan who's great but limited. I put Sami on the poll because he's at least the solo lead in many of A&B's projects on ARY. πŸ˜†

but I see a lot of potential in Faizan for sure..but I don't see him becoming number 1 anytime soon to say the least.

I hope he does! He's better than a lot of leading actors
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I voted for Sami Khan coz i felt bad for him lol
No one had voted for him πŸ˜†

First thing is No one can take fawads Place. I've always liked Fahad Mustafa i like his acting as much as Fawad, so for me evn Fawad wont be able to take Fahads spot.

But if ur asking who a director/producer might consider to cast instead of Fawad, then it's deffo Fahad.

Evn though Adeel is a good actor but nowhere near FAK or FM, but i do find him charming.
Mikaal GOSH is larke ki to acting jab se dekhna ise shuru ki hai tab se hi overacting ho rahi hai. Im sooo tired of it.
EXCEPT Dur-e-shehwar.
Ahsan for me is good once again, but nowhere near Fawad or Fahad. But i am liking him in khuda pe yakeen hai.
Shehreyar πŸ˜•
U've got to be kidding, face bara sona hai but tht's it.
Sami khan personally i like his acting alot, but i feel he is underrated, girls wud like him more if he keep the look from teri rah main rul gaye reπŸ˜†. (but he wont be able to take Fawads spot)

Edited by -Lostindreams - 11 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Lostindreams

I voted for Sami Khan coz i felt bad for him lol

No one had voted for him πŸ˜†

First thing is No one can take fawads Place. I've always liked Fahad Mustafa i like his acting as much as Fawad, so for me evn Fawad wont be able to take Fahads spot.

But if ur asking who a director/producer might consider to cast instead of Fawad, then it's deffo Fahad.

Evn though Adeel is a good actor but nowhere near FAK or FM, but i do find him charming.
Mikaal GOSH is larke ki to acting jab se dekhna ise shuru ki hai tab se hi overacting ho rahi hai. Im sooo tired of it.
EXCEPT Dur-e-shehwar.
Ahsan for me is good once again, but nowhere near Fawad or Fahad. But i am liking him in khuda pe yakeen hai.
Shehreyar πŸ˜•
U've got to be kidding, face bara sona hai but tht's it.
Sami khan personally i like his acting alot, but i feel he is underrated, girls wud like him more if he keep the look from teri rah main rul gaye reπŸ˜†. (but he wont be able to take Fawads spot)

I too think Sami is a great actor..the only problem with him is that he limits himself with the same production house (AnB) and they're not offering him anything new.

I personally love Mikaal. I actually find him underrated because last year was great for him..he was great in Manjali, Shehr e Zaat and Durre Shahwar yet didn't get as much of appreciation as the leading females these respective shows. The only problem with Mikaal that I have is that he does a lot of negative roles..and while I think he does the rich boy gone bad roles the best..I'd love for him to try something much more positive and simpler.

Ahsan is good but he signs a lot of random shows..and consecutively. He needs to choose his scripts wisely..and films for that matter..especially after his recent venture with Meera.

Adeel is lovely. I love this guy. I think he's the most selective out of the list as he's more or less worked with all the major production houses on every channel..and his track record with every channel is decent. The only problem with Adeel is that I feel he can improve his emotional acting otherwise, I think he's one of the best at subtlety. I chose Adeel out of the list because he's selective. I personally look forward to his work regardless because he does one to two shows a year at max,

Fawad and Fahad are amazing in their own right...I'm probably the minority here but I don't think any actor could've done what Fawad did in Kuch Pyar Ka Pagalpan and Akbari Asghari as convincingly. Fawad's work in Kuch Pyar Ka Pagalpan is one of my absolute favs by him. Those were tough and different roles..yet I feel a lot of people rather prefer watching Fawad romancing. That seems like the fate of Numm now..people are already complaining about the show with two episodes in. It seems like people can't even accept Fawad doing something different on another channel (other than Humtv), with something out of the box. On other hand, people have accepted Fahad in more or less everything. I feel Fawad's being stereotyped..and as a fan I feel that's hurting him as an actor..which is why I feel Fawad's popularity may not be matched but that's not the most important thing for a true actor..versatility is and being accepted as a versatile actor like say, Faisal Qureshi is what matters (though I feel Fawad can do anything it's just a matter of what the audiences think). Makes me wonder if that's why he'd rather just go off to bollywood..perhaps to vent? πŸ˜†..but then who knows what he plans to do in bwood.

Edited by starstruckk - 11 years ago