If Fawad Khan goes to Bollywood.... - Page 3

Poll

If Fawad goes to bwood, who'll take his spot in Pak shows?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Iqra-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: starstruckk

I know what you mean..at times you just don't like someone and it can be just ainvayiπŸ˜†

Oh I think Sami Khan has immense potential..the only problem with Sami Khan is he gets zero serials with Momina Duraid on Hum. I feel he needs to work with Humtv to become more popular and possibly branch out as actor. With A&B..he's limiting himself to the same, old roles..but, I find the guy to be a natural. I didn't like him initially..but he has grown on me with time.
</div><div>

Exactly, πŸ˜† and yes! Sami is so cute, and has a lot of potential. He just needs that chance! 😳
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: --Iqra--

This should be a multi vote pole, Star. My fan girl won't let me choose between Ahsan, Adeel, or Fahad. I love Sami and Sheryar but they both have to prove them selves just a little more to me. πŸ˜† Meekal mujhe acha nahi lagta. Just for no reason at all. He's a great actor. And he's very good for Pakistans industry but I don't like him. πŸ˜†

My opinion is same 😳!
zainab_sushita2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i will go for agha ali which u dont specify...he is a new outstanding talent ...just luv him❀️😳...
the ppl who voted for fahad mustafa πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ..he can never take the spot of FK...kaha fahad kaha fawad..itna to makeup krta hai fahad mustafa..ewww
or fahad itnay years s is industry mei hai tb ja k kuch famous hai ..FK k koi competition hi ni fahad s
Edited by zainab_sushita2 - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: --Iqra--

Exactly, πŸ˜† and yes! Sami is so cute, and has a lot of potential. He just needs that chance! 😳

yup exactly , sami khan is soo cutee and a great actor...he must have to leave A&B

Originally posted by: ByteMe

After seeing how Fahad Mustafa acts and considering how long he has been in the game, its silly to add him to the list. Fahad seems to have his own niche, which had declined in recent times based on his intense roles [read depressing, abusive, sad characters], morning shows [too much daily dose] and passion to become the next model for Fair and Lovely.. BUT I still think Fahad cant be thought of as the next contender.. in a loose analogy its like asking can Aamir Khan be the next SRK.. duh.. No!

Regardless, now that Fawad is gone, maybe his Hero type roles can be given to Fahad Mustafa and he can actually do a simple love story for once!!

Again same with Mikaal, been there long enough.. probably has his own niche.. somewhere.. and meh none of the new guys impress me..

exactlr right...i start disliking fahad just bcz he wastes so much money on makeupπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Dabangg- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

Humayun. I know he's not part of the poll but MHSA has brought him back in the game, and given his career another boost. He's stepping into all the projects that Fawad was being considered for. Sultana Siddiqui called him up requesting him to do bin roe ansu and she might take him in her film too over Fawad. He's going to be doing at-least 3/4 major projects next year. And then of-course both him and Fawad have been the main faces for romance in Pakistan.

I am not happy with that Truth But yes it's True ... Humayun is become the second Choice after Fawad Khan Some Up coming shows of Humayun Saeed Were the Fawad's SHOWs BUT HE SAID no 4 THEM ... 😑😑Now Humayun has all big project he is full engaged till 2015 All Set from his side ... ! About the Other actors those are in that Poll peep from the creative even don't consider them at all ... about Fahad Now he has his own production house so he can Work 4 his own Production House ... πŸ˜•
friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
None of these guys have the pull that Fawad does!
I am not sure about Fahad. He is a fine actor but not someone people would line up at theaters to see him.I know I wouldn't although I watch his shows!

Fawad going to BW has disappointed me. I wonder what kind of role he would be doing since he likes to be versatile. I wish he would have done a Pakistani film( now that there are so many being produced) before going to BW. Doing BW films is personal choice and the money is great. But I wish he could have done something for the country first.

I hope whatever he does in BW is worth giving up what he could have done for his country/himself.
friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabangg-

I am not happy with that Truth But yes it's True ... Humayun is become the second Choice after Fawad Khan Some Up coming shows of Humayun Saeed Were the Fawad's SHOWs BUT HE SAID no 4 THEM ... 😑😑Now Humayun has all big project he is full engaged till 2015 All Set from his side ... ! About the Other actors those are in that Poll peep from the creative even don't consider them at all ... about Fahad Now he has his own production house so he can Work 4 his own Production House ... πŸ˜•

Humayun? Still? Why? He might be a good actor but he just doesn't have the charm/pull anymore. Ugh! This is just sad. Why they couldn't have taken younger actors?
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I don't think Humayun has that pull as an actor to star in show or film consecutively. Though I see where you guys are coming from...but, I doubt Humayun will take himself in all of his upcoming films, whenever they do come out. He may just produce them like he does with his shows.
It's funny that I said a while back that Fawad and Fahad should swap places on Pakistani television..likewise, I feel Humayun and Faisal Qureshi need to swap places for sometime. Faisal is so good at literally every kind of acting there is..yet Humayun's bagging these romantic roles as always..even Adnan for that matter...while Faisal Qureshi continues doing the the challenging, hatkay roles. Oh how I wish Faisal did something light and romantic for a change..he's so good at it..it's all natural for him.

Also, Fawad's romancing onscreen at times reminds me of Faisal Qureshi's. Faisal and him both use their eyes a lot to express themselves.

@ poll: I feel Fahad, Mikaal and Adeel are ahead of the others as they're more or less grabbing the better projects out there when compared to the others...and the poll does more or less represent that.
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: friends_rock

None of these guys have the pull that Fawad does!

I am not sure about Fahad. He is a fine actor but not someone people would line up at theaters to see him.I know I wouldn't although I watch his shows!

Fawad going to BW has disappointed me. I wonder what kind of role he would be doing since he likes to be versatile. I wish he would have done a Pakistani film( now that there are so many being produced) before going to BW. Doing BW films is personal choice and the money is great. But I wish he could have done something for the country first.

I hope whatever he does in BW is worth giving up what he could have done for his country/himself.

exactly, it better be.or else I don't see the point.