If Fawad Khan goes to Bollywood.... - Page 2

Poll

If Fawad goes to bwood, who'll take his spot in Pak shows?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dabangg- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Fawad Khan is Fawad Khan ... NO one can be like him 😳
Edited by Dabangg- - 11 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabangg-

Fawad Khan is Fawad Khan ... NO one can be like him 😳

of course Fawad is Fawad..but still choose one. 😆

Nosh, IF he does a film for bollywood, he will not be doing any shows in Pakistan for quite sometime...that's inevitable. In the meantime, you should invest your time on another actor..so, if you put it that way, who would you choose? 😆
starstruckk thumbnail
7 votes and nearly 200 views?whaat?

why this kolaveri di? 😆
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Everyone's too scared to state their opinion..it's denial 🤣

starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

Everyone's too scared to state their opinion..it's denial 🤣

I know..😆...just pick one everyone. 😡..even if it's the last option..it's perfectly okay. 😆

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Humayun. I know he's not part of the poll but MHSA has brought him back in the game, and given his career another boost. He's stepping into all the projects that Fawad was being considered for. Sultana Siddiqui called him up requesting him to do bin roe ansu and she might take him in her film too over Fawad. He's going to be doing at-least 3/4 major projects next year. And then of-course both him and Fawad have been the main faces for romance in Pakistan.
--Iqra-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This should be a multi vote pole, Star. My fan girl won't let me choose between Ahsan, Adeel, or Fahad. I love Sami and Sheryar but they both have to prove them selves just a little more to me. 😆 Meekal mujhe acha nahi lagta. Just for no reason at all. He's a great actor. And he's very good for Pakistans industry but I don't like him. 😆
ByteMe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
After seeing how Fahad Mustafa acts and considering how long he has been in the game, its silly to add him to the list. Fahad seems to have his own niche, which had declined in recent times based on his intense roles [read depressing, abusive, sad characters], morning shows [too much daily dose] and passion to become the next model for Fair and Lovely.. BUT I still think Fahad cant be thought of as the next contender.. in a loose analogy its like asking can Aamir Khan be the next SRK.. duh.. No!

Regardless, now that Fawad is gone, maybe his Hero type roles can be given to Fahad Mustafa and he can actually do a simple love story for once!!

Again same with Mikaal, been there long enough.. probably has his own niche.. somewhere.. and meh none of the new guys impress me..
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: ByteMe

After seeing how Fahad Mustafa acts and considering how long he has been in the game, its silly to add him to the list. Fahad seems to have his own niche, which had declined in recent times based on his intense roles [read depressing, abusive, sad characters], morning shows [too much daily dose] and passion to become the next model for Fair and Lovely.. BUT I still think Fahad cant be thought of as the next contender.. in a loose analogy its like asking can Aamir Khan be the next SRK.. duh.. No!

Regardless, now that Fawad is gone, maybe his Hero type roles can be given to Fahad Mustafa and he can actually do a simple love story for once!!

Again same with Mikaal, been there long enough.. probably has his own niche.. somewhere.. and meh none of the new guys impress me..

I added Fahad because Fahad's still fairly young and is in the same age group as most of these other actors and still can achieve new heights with time. He's an amazing actor and in a different league of his own..I feel as of late, more and more people are starting to watch Pakistani shows...and the amount of attention being given to Pakistani actors is different than it was some yrs back. It's not about who'll prove themselves as an actor..as someone like Fahad has already proven himself..it's more or less about who'll become the center of the attention in Fawad's absence or rather the new number 1? Currently, I think most of us can agree that Fawad has been #1 for 2 to 3 yrs now...if Fawad goes the bwood way, then obviously things will have to change on Pakistani television in terms of who's in the limelight then.

Though I still do understand where you're coming from..but as you mentioned yourself..think of it as the roles people have had Fawad in mind for (writers/directors/producers) will obviously have to go to someone else..so, who would that be.

Of course, this is more or less in terms of popularity and not acting as most of the guys above are great actors.

Edited by starstruckk - 11 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Iqra--

This should be a multi vote pole, Star. My fan girl won't let me choose between Ahsan, Adeel, or Fahad. I love Sami and Sheryar but they both have to prove them selves just a little more to me. 😆 Meekal mujhe acha nahi lagta. Just for no reason at all. He's a great actor. And he's very good for Pakistans industry but I don't like him. 😆

I know what you mean..at times you just don't like someone and it can be just ainvayi 😆

Oh I think Sami Khan has immense potential..the only problem with Sami Khan is he gets zero serials with Momina Duraid on Hum. I feel he needs to work with Humtv to become more popular and possibly branch out as actor. With A&B..he's limiting himself to the same, old roles..but, I find the guy to be a natural. I didn't like him initially..but he has grown on me with time.