If Fawad Khan goes to Bollywood....

Poll

If Fawad goes to bwood, who'll take his spot in Pak shows?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This is just a fun poll. πŸ˜†
Mods, please don't close it. 😳

Okay, so rumors has it that Fawad is going to Bollywood..there's no official statement yet but I'm sure none of us will find it hard to believe if he does end up doing films there.

So IF rumors are true, then that means we won't be seeing Fawad work in Pakistan for some time..meaning no Fawad Khan on Pakistani television. 😲 Before anyone jumps on me for asking "who will take his place" and I get replies no one can etc etc .πŸ˜† Lets be real, I love Fawad myself and Fawad does have his own place on Pakistani television but Pakistani serials will continue even without him, and perhaps another current actor will take his spot? take his spot as in start getting all the attention, become the new ishh etc.πŸ˜†

So, who's your pick? I didn't include Faisal Q, Humayun, Adnan etc for obvious reasons. I also didn't include Imran Abbas because he's also doing Bollywood.

Adeel Hussain:

Fahad Mustafa:

Mikaal:

Osman Khalid:

Mohib Mirza:

Sami Khan:

Ahsan Khan:

Sheheryar Siddiqui:

Edited by starstruckk - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
I'm going to go with Adeel Hussain and Mikaal Zulfiqar. I

The reason being both of them are staring in Umera's next together..πŸ₯³..lol, and I feel that show has potential to become huge with these two.

Imagine Mikaal looking like he does in the picture above + Adeel as brothers in Umera's next show which I forget the name of at the moment, on Humtv = possibly an amazingly amazing show? (I hope.)

Fahad should get rid of the fair & lovely he's using and perhaps Humtv's morning show..sign a few less intense shows and I'd say he'll be on track too. He's the best actor on the list in my opinion..but, I feel Hum's morning show is extracting the best out of him.

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Omg the pic you chose of Fahad! I can stare at ittt forever ☺️
As much as I love Fahad, I think he will never be as "ishh" as Fawad was..he has a lotta fame in other ways that Fahad doesn't and vice versa.
So I think it might be Meekal or Ahsan πŸ€”
PS the last option is hilarious! 🀣
Watching his shows on repeat won't change the fact about who takes his spot 🀣
Edited by OnlyHope - 11 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

Omg the pic you chose of Fahad! I can stare at ittt forever ☺️

As much as I love Fahad, I think he will never be as "ishh" as Fawad was..he has a lotta fame in other ways that Fahad doesn't and vice versa.
So I think it might be Meekal or Ahsan πŸ€”
PS the last option is hilarious! 🀣
Watching his shows on repeat won't change the fact about who takes his spot 🀣

πŸ˜†

I included that option just in case someone felt that way? πŸ˜†

you have to vote for someone! so choose one! πŸ˜†

Since we can only vote for one, I went with Adeel. Adeel seems selective..he does one to two shows at most a year and I feel that allows us as viewers/fans to look forward to something. Mikaal has been doing a lot of shows lately. Do you have a lot of expectations from the show they're doing based on Umera's novel? The cast is finalized with Adeel and Mikaal, right? I have a lot of hopes from that show.

Fahad I feel needs to quit that morning show. He already is considered as a great actor and has nothing to prove..but I feel if he chooses less intense scripts and possibly changes his appearance like it always once was..he'll be right up there again..but I know what you mean.

shivani_gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

i think it wuld be adeel...

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† the last option is quite funny...rofl...i cn watch d repeats too bt yes dt wont change d fact...
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah, Fahad is busy with the morning show which is taking away his charm -_-
Well, in the case that I absoulutely HAVE to choose, I'll go with Mikaal πŸ˜† :P
Yeah, I have hopes from that upcoming serial of Umera, although the story is nothing new or unique..
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
No one.. i like Fahad and Mekaal both but nobody can bring Ashar's charm or Zaroon's arrogance in a show..πŸ˜›
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: mary78613

No one.. i like Fahad and Mekaal both but nobody can bring Ashar's charm or Zaroon's arrogance in a show..πŸ˜›

so, do you go for the last option? πŸ˜† :-p

starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

Yeah, Fahad is busy with the morning show which is taking away his charm -_-

Well, in the case that I absoulutely HAVE to choose, I'll go with Mikaal πŸ˜† :P
Yeah, I have hopes from that upcoming serial of Umera, although the story is nothing new or unique..

Yeah I think someone posted the story in that thread..I know, seems nothing new..but hopefully with good presentation and performances it'll stand out.

I'm excited to see Adeel and Mikaal together though..especially in a Momina Duraid production with Umera's script.
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ermm yea u are right actually...Fawad is Fawad and no one can be like him...i already watch most of these actors in their show so its not lyk im going to start crushing on them when Fawad goes to India πŸ˜†
yea but if u mean in terms of popularity then most of them will become super hit..actually they already are..