Defending ASAD Ahmed Khan and ...ZOYA: 23 Aug

chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Defending Asad Ahmed Khan..

Sometimes after a beautiful episode of QH, I am quite content with the script that I feel terribly lazy about logging on...yesterday was such a day..and then I came on IF and WT!

Every one was bashing someone or the other...and I was totally confused!πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Am I the only one who loved 22.08 for every second opf the show? I felt it was the best episode in the entire track...better than 21.08.

Asad:

Everyone's first concern is their self..even for a man like Asad who can lay down his life for his loved ones..but not his integrity.  His request to Nikhat was one such. He was being blamed.for simply coming to meet a family- to know the circumstances of the broken engagement in person..it was the first step towards DECIDING WHETHER TO PROGRESS WITH THE ALLIANCE..and things went out of hand...before he knew it, he was being accused of SNATCHING AWAY someone's fianc..his whole family was being painted terribly..and therefore he requested NIKHAT TO CLEAR THE MISCONCEPTIONS..

ONLY NIKHAT KNOWS THE CONCERN WITH WHICH BHAIJAN ASKED HER AND ABOUT HOW SHE HAD TRIVIALISED THE WHOLE THING...LEADING HIM ON..THEREFORE SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN DEFEND HIM! AND SHE DID SO ADMIRABLY..πŸ‘

Nikhat announced her decision in front of every one...she was the one who had broken the engagement..and when Asad asked her if SHE HAD FORGOTTEN HIM AND MOVED ON..she had answered YES. So Asad or Imran cannot be blamed for this twist...she spoke with such clarity of mind, and FINALITY, that the broken engagement was to be CONSIDERED DEAD AND BURIED... and she had BLESSED IMRAN- NAJMA.  When one sister has given all her best wishes...and this is the sister who knows Imran well, and broke up with him..Asad trusts her judgement on Imran...as well as on Haseena Bee. She did snub Haseena Bee  as she left..well deserved.

One thing is clear: Hasena Bee is an anomaly for everyone...but not, IMRAN. NIkhat and Najma both speak very well of him..and Asad has seen the evidence of how he will stand up for Najma..the most important thing for a brother.πŸ˜ƒ

Indeed, Dilshad had said..KEHNE AUR KARNE MEIN FARAK HAI..and Imran had proved himself..KARKE HI DIKHAYA USSNE!πŸ‘πŸ˜²

Even then, Dilsahd and Asad are undecided as to whether to go on...they need more time...but Hasena is rushing. Zoya sees only Najma's happiness and the IMPORTANT THING IS, SHE IS  A MODERN GIRL. If someone can move on after breaking up, she does not believe in stalling things further..HAMARE LIYE SIRF YEH MAAINE RAKHTA HAI KI IMRAN NE KYA KIYA...Imran and Najma should not get punished for Haseena Bee's convoluted thoughts and NIKHAT's INDECISIVENESS...and Nikhat is upset, BUT SHE HAS GIVEN THE GO AHEAD...All Zoya can think is that, Nikhat must not have loved Imran enough to have broken the engagement in the first place...that is because she does not know Nikhat or the circumstances under which it broke..all she sees is IMRAN STANDING FIRMLY BEHIND NAJMA.

Back to Asad:

He is not convinced...He needs to settle this matter with Ayan before rushing into nikah.

NOW THIS IS DIFFERENT FROM THE CLEAN CHIT HE WANTED FROM NIKHAT...that was for himself, his family.

He needs to talk to Ayan because HE WANTS THE SIBLINGS TO BE TOGETHER..If Najma had been able to forget Imran and move on for 3 years before he came looking for her...she will need to assess now if it was worth all the trouble of breaking connections with the other family...that is all Asad is endeavoring to do...he wants Ayan to understand the situation and make a decision..that'd be his decision too.

But like he himself told Najma one day back..IT DOESN'T MATTER IF HE STOOD AGAINST HER WISHES...IT IS ENTIRELY UP TO NAJMA TO DECIDE WHETHER SHE WANTS TO GO AHEAD WITH THE NIKAH.

ONLY IT WOULD BE WITHOUT HIS BLESSINGS...but if this was a match made in heaven, he wouldn't come in its way OR NEAR IT...I don't think Asad was acting like a control freak here.

Ayan: Like Zoya said, he is right to an extentπŸ˜•...HE IS NOWHERE NEAR PERFECT AS HIS BHAIJAN. And this is all that can  be expected of him...HE HAS TO GROW A LOT...let him.πŸ˜†

Just my POV😳

I thought it was an AWESOME EPISODE AND EVERYONE WAS PERFECTLY IN CHARACTER!

πŸ˜³

Edited by chicksoup - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
I dont care what you wrote, the Title won my heart.

Buss is Buss 
WaqtZaya thumbnail
😎

Eiii naa hole amarr Noddlee Khalaa πŸ€— 

Means, yea huyi naa Meri Noddle Khala wali baat :-* 
-khaleesi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Why do people looks for reasons to bash Asad through a microscope? 😭 
Awesome post!! πŸ‘
WaqtZaya thumbnail
See this is what i am YELLING SINCE LAST NIGHT AND NO ONE CARES ABOUT ME :( 

All they do is read people's blog and give stupid conclusions and blame my baybyy Asshhad! :(

Noddle Khala, thank you that you came out of your Feminist wala Sheel and looked at my pyaara Assshaadd tooo 😳

He isnt to be blamed anywhere.

Best friend ko support kiya toh problem,
Bhai ko support kiya toh problem
Lover ko support kiya toh problem

Insan kare bhi toh kya kare 🀣 

p.s. Asad made me realize what a sad situation Few Genres of MEN are always into 🀣 
chicksoup thumbnail

Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

I dont care what you wrote, the Title won my heart.

Buss is Buss 

Asad ki chamchee!πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†
chicksoup thumbnail

Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

😎

Eiii naa hole amarr Noddlee Khalaa πŸ€— 

Means, yea huyi naa Meri Noddle Khala wali baat :-* 

I thought U meant I was unkillable!πŸ˜†

Oh! Homar and not Amarr!
Livingfree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
And Asad's advocate is back πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜†

You know that you are pretty convincing πŸ˜†

All I can say is that everybody was in character but they were all annoying yesterday except Nikhat πŸ˜†
sona_naksh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
asad is nowhere wrong ...he is just trying to maintain all relations wich is becoming difficult as d siblings dont ve proper communication ...

n i dont understand y zoya is being bashed left right n center ...she is nt wrong ...its just ki she does nt know d full story ...n if she knows m 1000% sure ki she ll b d one who ll stop dis marriage
chicksoup thumbnail

Originally posted by: -KSGsmitten-

Why do people looks for reasons to bash Asad through a microscope? 😭 

Awesome post!! πŸ‘

Not just Asad...every character is getting bashedπŸ˜†