Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: sona_naksh

asad is nowhere wrong ...he is just trying to maintain all relations wich is becoming difficult as d siblings dont ve proper communication ...

n i dont understand y zoya is being bashed left right n center ...she is nt wrong ...its just ki she does nt know d full story ...n if she knows m 1000% sure ki she ll b d one who ll stop dis marriage

πŸ‘ Exactly!
TOMB-RAIDERR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
soup's articles each one 10,000 dollars...🀣
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Gaffur - Astonished *Kaise agaayii meri jaane - e- jigaarr main toh socha tumhare bagair sari umr abb jeena padega* 😭
Razia - Baby i am back no more bicharan πŸ€— 
chicksoup thumbnail

Originally posted by: s120

Btw you should have made a post defending Zoya. She got all the bashing yesterday πŸ˜† Asad got his share of bashing during bitch's fiasco, now its Zoya turn. 

Ankie is defending Zo...Look downπŸ˜‰

I have defended Z too, na..I'll change the title.πŸ˜ƒ
chicksoup thumbnail

Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

Also i dont feel Zoya is to be blamed too, come on she lives in fairytale ki duniya, and she is such a girl who doesnt think of pain in the time of happiness, she forgets and forgives, so its logical for her to behave like that. She loves Najma and she feels 2 Lovers should unite before its late. 

she isnt mature enough to understand the graveness of the situation both the families are into.

She needs a Gaffur to happen to mature from her teenage and step into adulthood. :)

Cant wait for Bromance haiye haiye haiye  

Yeh ui na baat!πŸ˜‰
-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Asad is blamed for everything, and in this situation even if I take a microscope I am not going to find a fault of his as such. I entirely agree with your post ... he doesn't want Najma's happiness at the cost of Nikhats. Ever since he knows the truth he has been wanting to know if Nikhat is fine, and he never intended to go fix the rishta back then and still does not. But before he could understand any situation, he has been tainted, blamed and accused for doing something he'd not do in his dreams. In an entirely different situation a person is allowed to be selfish think about their own self especially when they've never got their share of happiness, but Asad has YET never thought of himself really. He's always given whole heartedly to all the people he loves. If people are going to expect him to be God, it'll be inhuman.
Ramlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

πŸ‘Awesome Post...TFS😊

chicksoup thumbnail

πŸ˜† πŸ€£ End of all stories πŸ˜† 

Just like Phoopha jii 🀣 πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

Har kahani ki happy ENDING honi chahiyeπŸ˜‰
raneeb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Brilliant---everyone was so true to character-Asad included-- he listened to Zoya and did not fly of the handle at Shireens tirade on Dilshad, walke dacross the room to Nikhat to come out with the truth, tolerated Shireen demanding he listen to her, tried to diffuse the situation when Ayaan lost it as he felt he had the right, was visibly shattered when Ayaan accused him of not loving him or his sisters,and was disgusted with the display of such emotions in front Haseena bi and family.
chicksoup thumbnail

Gaffur - Astonished *Kaise agaayii meri jaane - e- jigaarr main toh socha tumhare bagair sari umr abb jeena padega* 😭

Razia - Baby i am back no more bicharan πŸ€— 

That shy, timid...'bhaag ke aayee jeee...'πŸ˜†