*~CaPabLe oF LovE~(AK)my new ff link pg55

..oneOone.. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 17 years ago
hey guys

i have written 4 fan-fics on Sk.................but this is the first time that i m starting a fan-fic of AK..............

i had read it in a magzine and really close to my heart
and so wanna share it with u guys

here's intro

this is the story of two families
The SINGHANIAS:

DILIP SINGHANIA: the head of the house........a sweet loving father.........he is very respectable in the business world.........he is doing his business on a partnership with his best friend RISHAB KHANNA..in short............a good husband............a good father..........and a good business man...........

NAINA SINGHANIA: she is also a very sweet lady.........love his only son very much..........she also have a gr88 circle of friends..........but the most nearest is PRERNA KHANNA

ANGAD SINGHANIA: (age..26)he is the only son.........thats why a more ladla type............RISHAB & PRERNA also loves him as there son............he is a interior decorator..............he lves his family very much..........and respect them lot..........his bestest friend is kripa khanna

now

THE KHANNAS:

RISHAB KHANNA: a sweet father...........a sweet husband........and a good business man too...........he and dilip doing a partnership business of GARMENTS............and r world famous.............he loves his family too much..........especially kripa

PRERNA KHANNA: a good mother..........love her daughters too much........but worried 4 archie..........she and naina were college friends............and after marriage when they shifted to mumbai..........they found there neighbour r dilip and naina who was RISHAB & her college friends respectively.........they r like a family.

ARCHIE KHANNA: (age...25)she is a completely modern girl.........having modern ideas and thinks herself an attractive girl..............which she was...............but with modern touch she forget the simple touch............4om the time she has join "THE WORLD" mag..........she doesnot respect her family nemore........her modern circle and parties r every thing 4 her

SAMEER KHANNA: (age..25)he and archie were twins........after there birth...........PRERNA DAD's complained of his lonliness..........at the time RISHAB give his son to him.........by which Prerna starts respect him more.......he has brought up by his nana and was living in america............only comes to india on RAKHSHA BANDHAN

KRIPA KHANNA: (age..22)she s a cute girl.............with a modern touch but she didn't forget her triditions and customs.........she love her family very much............she can do nething 4 them..........even can leave her friend if her parents didn't like them..............she love his bro alot............her best friend is ANGAD KHANNA

hope u guys like it

this fan-fic is dedicated 2 all my friends and to my would be friends.......

MY INDEPANDANCE DAY gift 2 all of u

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY 2 PAKISTAN & INDIA

lol
ana
Edited by cool_SK - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

girlie18 thumbnail