Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kumari3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Thank you everyone for your great comments! Will leave individualized thanks to each one of you also. I am working on the next chapter and will post it as soon as I can. :)

preeti.1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kumari3

Thank you everyone for your great comments! Will leave individualized thanks to each one of you also. I am working on the next chapter and will post it as soon as I can. :)

eagerly waiting for next up ...
Nav2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kumari3

waiting dear::))))
Shruthe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I just read all the five parts...
Lovely one.. quite different concept and very unique characterization..

He wants a marriage, but she just wants to keep the relation so refusing the same... both are too deeply in love... and one mistake in her alcoholic state, things fall apart...

Eagerly waiting to know as to what is in store...
Ubiquitos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I love the patakhas you burst at the end :D. Have kind of understood them by now (little bit), flawed and living in their own bubbles!
Waiting for next...
😭😭😭  ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­  ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­
sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
Waiting
          Plz
kumari3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Hi guys! Just wanted to post individualized thank yous now because I really appreciate everyone taking the time to leave feedback! I hope to post the next part soon! I am basically done writing it, but I have to edit it. Thank you again!

@ dqno1 - Thank you dear for being the first commenter and leaving such a great comment! :)

@ daredevilisback - Thank you sweetie for your wonderful comment as always! <3 You are so nice and sweet!

@ tanu3579 - Thank you for reading and for your thoughts!

@ sweetsampa39 - Thank you so much dear for leaving such lengthy and insightful comments, really enjoyed reading your thoughts!  I agree that people should choose their words carefully and that couples need to be emotionally strong! Thanks again dear. :)

@ Krishnaluv94 - I agree dear! Great comment and thank you for reading. :)

@ karna91 - Thank you for your comment! I hope to post the new part sometime soon.

@ shalini_s - Thanks for reading!

@ smallville - Thank you so much dear for your comments, really appreciate it! I hope to update as soon as I can!

@ 6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 - Really appreciate you taking the time to leave such deep comments, thank you!

@ yappingduck - Thank you, glad you liked it!

@ priya111111 - Thank you dear for reading and for dropping a line! Really enjoyed reading your POV.

@  -Zahra15- - LOL at you knowing Maan better! Totally! Hehehe. Thank you so much dear for reading and commenting on both chapters, love that you are following along. :) Big hugs!

@ honeygrape - Hi sweetie, thank you so much for reading! I will post the next part as soon as I can! :)

@ .Maggie. - Thank you!

@ AISHAJS - Aww sweetie, you are the lovely one! Thank you so much! Have loved all your comments very much! <3 Lots of hugs!

@ punam2712 - Thank you dear for reading and for your thoughts!

@  pearl_warrior - Thanks darling for leaving feedback, I agree that they have to understand each other!

@ Myra.nelly - Thank you so much as always dear, it really means a lot to me that you are following along!  Love your comments so much. :)

@ ShadiaKhurram - Thank you so much sweetie for your encouragement and bump! I will post the next part as soon as possible! <3

@ kabslocks - Thank you dear for reading and for sharing your view!

@ snehadingoe - Thanks for clicking into the thread!

@ khwaishfan - Thank you so much dear, I always love reading your feedback!

@ Craziest_MG - Thanks for reading!

@ Onir - Aww thank you so much dear for commenting on both Chapters 4 and 5 -- your comments always blow me away with their insight and depth! :) Really appreciate it.

@ .Tulip. - Many thanks darling for reading and for commenting, thank you! If you ever feel like checking out For the Love of a Child, I hope you like it!

@ Dilsay - Thank you dear, so happy that you liked the update!

@ Raina123 - My dear Raina, thank you very much for your sweet comment, aww! You are the best! I especially loved your insight on how the equation of tremble has changed! Hope all is well! <3

@ Lotus367 - Thank you so much sweetie, I really appreciate you taking the time to read and leave a comment! :) You're too kind. :)

@ CherryBlush - Many thanks darling, that's so nice that you read all three chapters! Really appreciate it. :)

@ Nav2010 - Thank you very much dear for reading and for bumping! I hope to update as soon as I can!

@ -Elfin- - Sorry dear, I was only sending PMs to people that specifically asked for one because I didn't want to clog any inboxes! Will be sure to PM you from now on, thank you for reading and for your interest!

@ sweet scorpio - Glad you liked it, thank you!  Will be sure to PM you. :)

@ akankshasehgal - Thank you so much dear for reading and for your feedback! Will post the next chapter as soon as I can. :)

@ preeti.1 -  Aww thank you so much dear for your comment and for bumping! I agree that Maan has always stayed by Geet's side in the past! I hope to post the next part as soon as possible. :) Thanks again!

@ dreamy - Thanks for reading!

@ -Mishu- - LOL! Your comment made me laugh so much! Thank you very much for reading, will post the next part as soon as I can dear. :)

@ Tyro - I agree, thank you dear for reading!

@ Hanishadevi - Thank you sweetie for reading and for providing feedback! I hope to post the next chapter as soon as I can!

@ Shruthe - Many thanks dear for your amazing and kind comment, really appreciate you taking the time to read all five parts and for providing feedback!

@ kawaii_geet - Thank you!

@ Ubiquitos - LOL, thank you dear! I agree that they are in their own bubbles, excellent characterization!

@ zariya123 - Thank you and thank you for reading!

@ pari_jyothika - Aww, I'm sorry to see such a reaction! But thank you for reading! By the way, I really love your icon! So pretty.

Thank you again, everyone! Your encouragement is extremely motivating. :) I will edit the draft of Chapter 6 as soon as I can so that I can post the final version. :) Edited by kumari3 - 10 years ago
idunno thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i dont think maan is imature it is geet imature-she is not understanding that all peoples merrage not end up divorce and if he wants to marry and she don't want than better separate as he may wants to start his family he may not want his children to be name illegitimate so geet is totally wrong and what maan did was right thing why she drink so much when she cant handle and in toxicity she said truth that there is no need of marriage and maan is forcing her to marry and all the client has make her laughing stock and indirectly it was insult to maan which man in his senses will tolerate those short of behavior on the top of it big slap obviously given invitation to trouble i don't think it will be now easy for her to mend the elation ship t.
ritzy09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
First of all dear, I hope u remember me from your first FF. I love your writing so please do pm me when u update. I was on vacation so just read all parts.

Dhamekedar start...loved it completely. I agree with first few comments i| read on last part. To love is to truest...to understand. I agree to Maan's POV but instead of breaking off like this, he should have tried to remove her insecuritites. She is just scared that after marriage they will loose the love they have and Maan's behaviour probably will be a proof of that. When problems come, that is the time to be together and not vice versa. Sigh...but it was a realistic portrayal and loved it. It s easy to see things retrospectively but fact is right now no one is wrong...

waiting to see how the story unfolds...update soon...