zainab_sushita2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
What will be mere harjaye Ending??? iam now confused ...i thought that maha truth will be revealed in end but it got earlier in jst 16 episode...now tht girl also cum back (moeed cousin)...

Previously i was thinking that moeed will forgive maha ...But now Situation is totally different. Well i think that maha will sucide in the end as she is so stubborn and self centered girl...she will never ever bend down her knees and she will remain harjaye forever...

But if moeed will be marrying her couzn who loves her and maha will bcome mentally retarded or sumthing like that so it will be so ghisi piti ending...Even in drama i cant see sami khan marrying tht girl😭..lol
Edited by zainab_sushita2 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Even I think she will suicide or go mental or may end up alone
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
^ Sounds like the ending of all similar shows -_-
Her character had a similar ending in that other show
Her character had a similar ending in that other show[/QUO

Originally posted by: zainab_sushita2

yup in yaha pyar nhi ...pagal hgai ti end mein...us k husband na usay upar s dhaka de dia tha..i felt so pity on her ..us k role itna bi negitive ni tha yaha pyar nhi mein...mere harjai mei sucide krlay to acha hai...pagal hnay ki zarorat nhi ab phir s..lol

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

^ Sounds like the ending of all similar shows -_-

hope they will show sumthing differnt
I haven't seen that one but I heard she was evil
This ending is good though usually they show the bad person just asking for forgiveness and they all forgive or just the person repents. Thus is kinda different

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I haven't seen that one but I heard she was evil

This ending is good though usually they show the bad person just asking for forgiveness and they all forgive or just the person repents. Thus is kinda different

she ws not evil like maha in harjaye...in yaha pyar nhi hai u can say she ws selfish but not extremist negitive chracter like maha...maha k jasa chracter ha to usay to sucide hi krna chai end mein...asay logoo ko koch ni milta...means end mein us ko khud hi khtam krdana chai ...tht will be gud ending