Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DaShInG_DeViL thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Love Adeel Hussain <3...and the entire cast seems promising plus its UA really looking forward to it.
AshTara thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i dont know much about the other actors coz i havent seen their shows but i will watch this one for umera ahmed's story and for sanam jung 👍🏼
-Hina- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I haven't read the novel yet. I hate reading online unless its in english :( but i'll try ek khubsurat din ;)

Anyone read who have read the novel and wants to share some scenes with me? 😆
Cheesy-Chants thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
luv the cast,all my favorites nd umera ahmed script
Hinna. Fari has read it ask her :p
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
shooting has started
on the sets, Sanam Jung:

TwilightHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
well its UA novel adaptation so it 'll be good
but to be very honest i m just fed up of novel adaptations that too from those monthly digest novels
i m not saying that they r bad but the writing style, story line is somewhat very similar
always the girl is bechari types and from a poor family
the guy is always rich
then there is a saas , a nand or a very conspiring person from the guy's family who creates misunderstandings or if there is no such person then the guy himself play the role of arrogant stupid jerk 😆
well writers please try something different
like mann jali, tesra kinara, kabhi kabhi pyaar mein and many other plays like that
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: TwilightHorizon

well its UA novel adaptation so it 'll be good

but to be very honest i m just fed up of novel adaptations that too from those monthly digest novels
i m not saying that they r bad but the writing style, story line is somewhat very similar
always the girl is bechari types and from a poor family
the guy is always rich
then there is a saas , a nand or a very conspiring person from the guy's family who creates misunderstandings or if there is no such person then the guy himself play the role of arrogant stupid jerk 😆
well writers please try something different
like mann jali, tesra kinara, kabhi kabhi pyaar mein and many other plays like that

Yeah I don't understand why all we're doing is adapting novels. No one let alone Umera is bringing out new ideas..and the ones that do..their shows don't get as much of popularity.

Storylines from novels etc usually have a similar format. I love Umera's work but I've always loved her original screenplays more..nothing beats a Malal or Daam. I really hope she writes an original screenplay very soon they're awesome. I also like Samira Fazal's scripts..but I haven't seen her coming up with anything extraordinary as of late either.

starstruckk thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
New pictures from the sets:

Posted: 10 years ago
I cant wait for this! Is the shooting complete?