Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

She has appeared in some shows, mostly models and DJs, from America. Also engaged to Ali Safina.
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

She has appeared in some shows, mostly models and DJs, from America. Also engaged to Ali Safina.

off topic..but I adore Ali Safina! he's so adorable. I also loved watching him host on Aag even though he was all over the place, but at the same time, so good. πŸ˜†

I think I kind of envy Hira. πŸ˜†
simplytoxic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I read the novel/story long time ago and liked it. Think that that casting is good, I like Mikal and Adeel and think they will be great as Brothers:) From I've heard, Sanam is doing a good job in Dil-e-Muztar...so if she keeps it up then I think we will get an interesting show with fresh casting and new pairs.
The story is not anything extraordinary...and I think Umera will definately make big changes for drama adaption.
SPOILER
Don't want to give too many details away so just trying to give the main outline. Romisa, an orphan girl gets married to Nabeel who is from a rich family. His family never really accept her because of her poor background, but Nabeel supports her. Later tragedy strikes and Nabeel dies, leaving behind his wife and daughter. Nabeel's dad decides to get her married to Zeeshan (Nabeel's younger Brother). Zeeshan is already engaged but still the father forces them to marry. and he is not able to accept her as his wife. He leaves them behind when he goes to another city for job. Romisa is ill treated but still doesn't stand up for herself or her rights when she is treated like a servant. In the end Zeeshan realises everything that has been going on with the ill treatment and that the reason behind his father forcing the marriage was not that he cared about his bewa bahu or grandchild, but that he didn't want Romisa and her child to make property claim if they left the house. He confronts everyone and aceepts Romisa as his wife, but at the same time gets mad at her for have been so satti savitri without standing up for her rights.
Edited by simplytoxic - 11 years ago
Fari, thanks for doing my job :P

I was wondering what happened to this project! They changed the name again lol

I am already shipping for Meekal-Sanam <333
i remember Fari told us about the story before while reading it and she said it wasnt that good lol

Idk why I was imagining Ahsan Khan as Zeeshan :S
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: simplytoxic

I read the novel/story long time ago and liked it. Think that that casting is good, I like Mikal and Adeel and think they will be great as Brothers:) From I've heard, Sanam is doing a good job in Dil-e-Muztar...so if she keeps it up then I think we will get an interesting show with fresh casting and new pairs.

The story is not anything extraordinary...and I think Umera will definately make big changes for drama adaption.
SPOILER
Don't want to give too many details away so just trying to give the main outline. Romisa, an orphan girl gets married to Nabeel who is from a rich family. His family never really accept her because of her poor background, but Nabeel supports her. Later tragedy strikes and Nabeel dies, leaving behind his wife and daughter. Nabeel's dad decides to get her married to Zeeshan (Nabeel's younger Brother). Zeeshan is already engaged but still the father forces them to marry. and he is not able to accept her as his wife. He leaves them behind when he goes to another city for job. Romisa is ill treated but still doesn't stand up for herself or her rights when she is treated like a servant. In the end Zeeshan realises everything that has been going on with the ill treatment and that the reason behind his father forcing the marriage was not that he cared about his bewa bahu or grandchild, but that he didn't want Romisa and her child to make property claim if they left the house. He confronts everyone and aceepts Romisa as his wife, but at the same time gets mad at her for have been so satti savitri without standing up for her rights.

SPOILER RELATED

Mikaal's character will die? wait whaaa? nooo. 😑 well at least I'm mentally prepared for this now πŸ˜†

the good thing is there will be Adeel from there onwards..this is what I love about having two guys in a show..especially when they are guys you like. πŸ˜†..enough with the two girls falling for a guy thing..finally a show with two mainstream guys and just one girl to look forward to.

Edited by starstruckk - 11 years ago
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hinna, no probs..and yeah, it was nothing big as a story..but when it comes to adaptation, I hope, and am sure that UA will make certain changes.

I imagined Ahsan as Zeeshan too 😳

..and I absolutely ADORE the first half of the story

SPOILER

After Nabeel dies, it gets really sad..until Zeeshan realizes what life has thrown at him, etc...you do feel bad for this guy too, but in the book, his and Romaisa's GOOD parts were very little, barely 1-2..towards the very very end. I really hope this changes in the show though 😳

Whoever named Maheen, bingo! Her and Mansha are my favorites among the new supporting actresses these days; Maheen at least got Adhuri Aurat, but Mansha is here with another supporting role She might be playing Zeeshan's fiancee 😳
Edited by OnlyHope - 11 years ago
Ladybug10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The show would be going on air in the 3rd quarter of the year, so it means either in july or aug or sep😊

But wasn't maya ali suppose to do this show?😭 i really like maya, i wish she was in this show😭
keeping fingers crossed the cast is really nice & it's an MD serial so hoping for a great treatπŸ˜ƒ
Ladybug10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mansha & Maheen act really good. & actually Mansha needs that one big serial with a strong role to gave her career a boost😊

& Maheen is the new A&B girl so i'm very sure she would be coming on-screen a lot until she shifts to another camp🀣 she would be coming in 'Kis din...3'
Edited by Jenniferlover - 11 years ago
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah, Maheen seems to be stuck on ARY now πŸ˜† she was in Kaafir..now in Adhuri Aurat too