One Shot(OS) - Saiyyan...Naino Ki Bhasha Samjhe Na

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

One Shot(OS) - Saiyyan...Naino Ki Bhasha Samjhe Na

It was Just Starting Of  my success when my first book naming ''Yeh Rishta Hai Pyaar Ka'' had published because of my views which I had written in my diary regarding my family , my relationships with others but as a girl wants , I'm still unknown to one relation which is certainly known as Love'.I'm still unaware of that beautifull feeling which makes us feel romantic and committed to a person. Akshara was day dreaming of her dream boy but her day dreams fades away as soon she noticed Bauji telling something to her.

Bauji introduced Mr.Naitik Singhania to me , son of Raj shekhar singhania , whom with we will be finalising a deal of Diamonds. I was astonished to see him as I don't know what made me thoroughly staring at him . He was getting impulsive on my unsudden gestures as I was just staring at Naitik .

Vishambhar nath Maheswari organized a party in which all media and other business co-operatives attended it.

Much to the notice of Dadi , she suggested me to talk to Naitik but I don't know how to actually start our conversation . Varsha was teasing me as she too noticed my gestures towards Naitik . Modern by thoughts , my family has no problem with my conversation with any boy, however , the factor which made me so nervous infront of Naitik, is still unknown to me. It was like some iron needles getting attracted towards a magnet , I was also getting attracted to him. Maybe his fascination , his smile , his behaviour made me think about him again and again.

Naitik was noticing Akshara from starting of party  and is aware of her gestures as boys always feel good whenever a girl makes special efforts and gestures towards a boy. He was also waiting for a moment in which he can talk to her and ask her the reason behind noticing him.

Akshara is just coming towards Naitik but some reporters surrounded her to ask her some questions but Akshara happily giving their answers but feeling to escape from there just to meet naitik once.

Naitik was standing right infront of her and suddenly Akshara makes some gestures towards Naitik by her face and eyes but he was unable to understand her gestures'..he was not able to understand the reason behind it. So , as soon he saw her alone , he taken her to terrace just to ask her about her moves.

Background Music : 

Aaa..aaa...aa...

Pyase hain naina
Tarse saari raina
Jinme tu hai rehata
Haal kyun tu jaane naa
Saiyan pehchane naa
Haal unka kyun tu jaane naa
Saiyan naino ki bhasha samjhe na
Naino ki bhasha samjhe na
Samjhe naa

Kuch toh hai zaroor
Dil mera kitna majboor
Kuch toh hai zaroor
Dil mera kitna majboor

jaan ke bhi tu jaane naa
saiyaan (saiyaan)
pyase hain naina (saiyaan)
tarse saari raina (saiyaan)
jinme tu hai rehata 
haal kyun tu jaane naa (tu jaane naa)
Saiyaan pehchaane naa

Haal unka kyun tu jaane naa
Saiyan naino ki bhasha samjhe na
Naino ki bhasha samjhe na
Samjhe naa
naa naa naa naa
naa naa na...

Akshara becomes very nervous . It isn't the first time when she is talking to any boy but it isn't very comfortable. And to make her feel comfortable, naitik introduced himself to her and so as akshara to naitik.

Naitik says that he knows that why she was doing some gestures towards me in the party'.maybe some kind of attraction towards me? Or fascination?  Akshara replies that she don't know this feeling as she is not aware of it however she is sure that its not her fascination for him. Naitik is impressed by her answers and both exchange mobile numbers and this marks the beginning of their friendship.

After the party , Akshara was just thinking of Naitik which was noticed by Dadi and so she left her in her room for sometimes alone undisturbed .

Naitik also was just thinking of her and her madness .Mohit teases him when he gets lost in her thoughts during a game.

The very next day , Sankari tai came with some marriage proposals for Akshara ,called by Vihambhar. Akshara is not happy to hear this as she is in Love with Naitik . She is not ready for marriage but as forced by Rajshri , she saw first picture of a boy.

When she saw the picture , she becomes numb as it is none other than Naitik Singhania , who came to visit Maheswari's yesterday at party just to meet Akshara . Akshara hesitatingly but very happily says : Yes! To meet Naitik again'.!

Akshara calls Naitik to tell him that our families want us to get married and hence we have to know each other more'.Naitik plans their first date in which they will make themselves more known to eachother.

Do Leave your Comments below since they means a lot'.!

Edited by *Dev.* - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meow_Aleena thumbnail
emmm pehle no thanx πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

wow sooo nyc OS bt mje bht short lga πŸ˜” as i was enjoying reading it...😳 hayeee i wanna see naksh again with some new story b4 their marriage like love story..😳 u have done gr8 job...πŸ‘ keep on writing ur new new thoughts...n plzzz add more romance...☺️🀣 abi to unka intro hi hua jst...unki date b bta dety..🀣 anyways awesome...πŸ‘πŸΌ w8ing 4 ur nxt OS n hope so kch ulta nae ho ga aapse ab...πŸ˜‰πŸ€£
Edited by __Aleena__ - 10 years ago
Meow_Aleena thumbnail
oye song ni play hua??? πŸ˜”πŸ˜• meine yeh song hi ni suna hua... πŸ˜”
naKsHolic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wwwooowww awsOme OS
keep writing more nd more
i jus love 2 read OS
sameera_naksh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nyccc os plz ryt next os soon
Shiraaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
let me read it again plz..πŸ€”
Shiraaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
agr post pasnd ho toh thnx bolte hai...😲
i don't y i m reading it like mad again n again..πŸ˜†
okay cuming to ur OS..it was awesum..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ n the sng is really beautiful..❀️
btw can't dis OS be continued..or u can post another part of it..😳
would be a treat for us all to read it..!!πŸ˜‰

MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Supeeer Devy loveeed it! < 3 πŸ˜³
Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
A beautiful OS once again Dev! You really are a creative king.. whether it is creations, writing or VM's! Keep Going Dev! Loved the feel of the story.. so sweet!
Duggukede thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
great OS Dev
love the concept of it
I didn't want to end but as it is a OS it has to end somewhere
keep writing OS's
thanks for the pm