Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: India_TV

I have not watched any of the other seasons.....

for this,season,  Abhi;s kicking akshu out of the house at her lowest and then not even bothered to take her calls...was quite inhumane....I m not sure how abhi can get support for such an act.........

same thing, how can people be okay with manjari's demands for aborting the baby, how can this act be justified.........

and then calling names to the baby as tummy mein kachra, product of ONS etc is again not understandable......bhai ....abhinav and akshu were married....akshu ko maili and abhi ko pure.....😂 kaun se zamane ki baaten hain?? the hate akshu gets is totally not understandable....

I was happy to c akshu reject abhi and value the respect and trust in a relationship that she got from abhinav....

IMO, makers should not have shown akshu agreeing to marry abhi...even if gorillas have been shown manipulating abhir.....the story could have been taken in a more progressive way of akshu explaining abhir about how thats not possible...and they can b happy the way things r ....

whats the need of abhi akshu reunion? koi bhi to nahi chahta...the total effect could have been different......was it just to add some shaadi ke functions.....

I think so..just to give the lead couple some screen time and dress up. Because marriage is not happening. Abhimanyu will probably die in a week or two.. akshara will raise the kids as a single mother..unless they kill her off too ..soon after baby is born 🤷🏻‍♀️ 

wow Ruchi...Loved it!!

yes....i was expecting the exit abhinav ka character earlier..... but viewers loved his character as it was in total contract to what abhi was shown to b..and abhi was too toxic......

second reason, IMO has been abhi ke fans...they adamantly tried to jistify his character...which made mo sense.....so I believe makers had to show abhi even more arrogant and selfish....

the last chance of redemption was during the custody battle...but even after winning abhi ;s haught behaviour was too difficult to handle...and so any redemption or realisation after that has no effect...that was a chance lost.....agar makers to ajshu abhi saath dikhaane the....they lost the last chance there...

now all looks superficial...and so they cannot show akshu in love with him at all....

Originally posted by: R.G.C

Abhim’s character took way too long to show character growth honestly. It is only post Abhin’s death I see that. He started off as an unnecessarily angry OOT charcter, continued to be so throughout the show, his mistakes are never acknowledged but in every track they have been there.  

1. He shouldn’t have said yes to marriage with Ar, no matter how much pressure he felt coming from his mother; just because Ak said no does not mean you go on your ego trip and say yes to her sister

2. He shouldn’t have emotionally manipulated Ak to confess; agar really pyaar karta hai koi kisi se itna forceful nahi hota hai, love is not about forcing but respecting 

3. He shouldn’t have made Ak feel like an outsider after their marriage by constantly telling her to not indulge in family matters. Agar you don’t want her to indulge then simply no point keeping your partner in a joint family environment 

4. He should have shown more faith in Ak in the Neil adoption track 

5. He should have given Ak a chance to tell her side of the story once post leap 1, but his anger was way too blinding for him to do that

6. WD and whatever followed should have not happened at all if the guy truly loved Ak. Chalo heat of the moment mein one can be harsh mana, but being so inconsiderate to not care about looking for someone you once used to claim go have loved is just pathetic. To not care to receive calls when you can see that the person is desperately trying to contact you; ignoring the concerns of them being in a problematic situation is just too low. Abhim was not at all a gentleman to Ak here

7. He should have shown regrets of all the bad choices he made instead of making ridiculous pleas to both Ak and Abhin to get back Ak while at the time being under the impression that Abhir is Akshnav’s son. This was certainly problematic on so many levels

8. He should have heard Ak when Kairav sent out a restraining order against him instead of jumping to conclusions because of his impulsive nature

9. He should have reprimanded Manju when she was trying to cut off Abhin from Abhir’s life despite it having a visibly detrimental effect on Abhir’s mental health. He was too much in his own la la land to see all these  obvious things happening around him

Because of all this his character comes off selfish and situational. If things are in his and his mom’s favour he would just do anything. His mumma’s boy attitude was also toxic. Its one thing to love your mother and another to always side with her even in her wrongs. The characters aggressive attitude towards others to defend his mother was toxic. If it is a truly loving maa-beta relationship there should be freedom in the relationship. He was never free in his relationship with Manju and I guess he learned the same and thus never gave Ak the freedom in their relationship either. He was controlling of her career, of her behaviour within his family and much more.  

When Abhin entered, he was a breath of fresh air and totally opposite of what Abhim was. His character was liberating and it was new to watch and I guess that caused the audience to split. I also feel agar Abhim sahi mein strong character hota to ye split hota hi nahi kabhi, and everybody who watched the season from the start should have stayed loyal. But clearly aisa hua nhi.  

Initially makers ne bhi dikhaya tha that Ak had yet to move on because they were hoping to show a faster reunion but seeing the love Abhin’s character was getting for his uniqueness is what I believed changed the course of the story.  

Then wo do boats pe pair rakh ke sawar ho gaye but obviously its not possible to go too far like that. And now aisa situation aa gaya ki when they had to make a call and write Abhin’s exit, that split clearly costed them viewership and brought them to this point ki Gen4 lana parr raha ab.  

Ab they are showing Abhim fighting against Manju’s unrealistic demands finally jo usse bohot pehle karna chahiye tha ki show ki aisi halat hi na hoti.  

Abhim’s character was not ruined over the course of the story, it was toxic since the very beginning.  

Manju instead is a character they ruined with time. She was a naive lady who was very homely and unaware of the world because of all that she had gone through. Now they have made her a vile person with so much double standards and has become the epitome of selfishness

Originally posted by: Indira1211

I think so..just to give the lead couple some screen time and dress up. Because marriage is not happening. Abhimanyu will probably die in a week or two.. akshara will raise the kids as a single mother..unless they kill her off too ..soon after baby is born 🤷🏻‍♀️ 

i m also  bit on this...does not seem ki marriage hogi...warna ab tak makers ne akshu se ILU bulwa diya hota...😂

but with abhi ka such delayed realisation, it does not make sense....ab bas manjari ka reaisation and then the end hone wala hai...😂

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: India_TV

i m also  bit on this...does not seem ki marriage hogi...warna ab tak makers ne akshu se ILU bulwa diya hota...😂

but with abhi ka such delayed realisation, it does not make sense....ab bas manjari ka reaisation and then the end hone wala hai...😂

if they were going to show abhira marriage..it would have happened by now. So they are just filling in useless tracks until they can show Abhimanyus death.like this abortion drama and threatened miscarriage ..is just waste of time of like 2 episodes. It served no purpose because baby will be born safely. Now manjeris drama is also,to waste time, so,is the job loss etc. next week he’ll get manjeris blessings, and his job back..and then his death track will start 

Originally posted by: Indira1211

if they were going to show abhira marriage..it would have happened by now. So they are just filling in useless tracks until they can show Abhimanyus death.like this abortion drama and threatened miscarriage ..is just waste of time of like 2 episodes. It served no purpose because baby will be born safely. Now manjeris drama is also,to waste time, so,is the job loss etc. next week he’ll get manjeris blessings, and his job back..and then his death track will start 

areee nahi....manjari ko sabak to milna chahiye na....how vile she has been dipicted...aise thode jaane dene chahiye...😂

akshu kabeta cheen rahi thi...woh bhi apni mamma ke paas chala gaya...and manjari ka beta bhi abhir ki mamma ke paas vcchala gaya...😂

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

DT Note:

Comparison of seasons is not allowed. Thread closed.

— YRKKH DT