Bhushan Kumar's challenge after Aashqui2

BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Abhishek Bachchan signed in by Bhushan Kumar for his next production!

The latest buzz in B-town has that OMG Oh MY God! fame director Umesh Shukla has been signed by T-Series for a 3-film deal, and for the first film actor Abhishek Bachchan has been finalized. T-Series head honcho Bhushan Kumar recently tasted success with Aashiqui 2, which starred Aditya Roy Kapur and Shraddha Kapoor in lead roles. It was directed by Mohit Suri.

Now Bhushan Kumar is looking forward to push the chart of his success up with a star-studded slate of films, having roped in director Umesh Shukla for a whopping 3-film deal.

"While T-Series has gone on to sign a 3-film deal with director Umesh Shukla - they have roped in Abhishek Bachchan for the first film. As of now, no one is ready to spill the beans regarding the film. While the hunt for the film's leading lady is on, Bhushan Kumar is in talks with several big names and is soon to zero in on an actress to star alongside the actor. There are talks that either Asin or Diana Penty might be signed opposite Abhishek in the film", said an insider.

Confirming the news Bhushan Kumar says, "Yes we have signed a 3-film deal with director Umesh Shukla...the first being an Abhishek-Bachchan starrer .He is an extremely talented director and as a producer I have full faith in his ability to helm the film. We are very excited to have him onboard".

Best wishes for the film!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Is Abhishek that cost effective? Or is Bhushan trying to show he can make a hit with anyone?
chimchimcher-ee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Best wishes for the film!

Yeah, best wishes for the film 😆

Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

To give a hit film with Abhishek bachanna is defiantly a big challenge.

MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
i just hope  if Diana signs this movie the role is good ..