Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
yeah!! initially show was running on superfast speed..nw they r dragging it too much..

hopehot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
NO! urg...sila shouldn't hv told adeel about affan...now he'll try harder to not let her go.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i really hope sila doesnt go bak to adeel...such men dont deserve good women.
AshTara thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DeadDevil

heyy e1..

hope u're doin' well..
DEM is getting lil bored these days..
last episode wasn't that gud at all..
Ahmer n his dad..arrrggghh!!!
i dun like Ahmer using those cheesy dialogues..

@bold, yes, he looks so weird saying them tht im sure the actor feels uncomfortable saying those dialogues. its out of character. 😆

the show is losing its pace...no unexpected twists now...and sila made a horrible mistake to tell adeel about affan! 😲 hopefully they wont drag it much longer and bring about the end soon...but with an intersting twist, of course 😉
abdul1985 thumbnail
Silaa's acting is awesome, really like the latest episode http://www.dramastreaming.com/dil-e-muztar-episode-21-july-20-2013
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

#EmAar (Radd)

Silah better not go back to that adeel 🤢
abdul1985 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pickachu

Silah better not go back to that adeel 🤢

Yaa exactly well said🤢
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Can someone strangle Zoya for me? 🥱

I left watching around epi 9 and now I am catching up with all the episodes.. sigh.
mazkachazka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
gosh dunno where the story is heading! just want a proper ending to this story!
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Imran is such eye candy with those glasses and collared shirts!

He hasn't looked this good in a while I feel. 😆 I must say, Imran's the best actor in this show in my opinion..his performance is awesome..I've yet to see him struggle with a scene post the scene where Adeel's mother dies wayyy back during the initial episodes. As Usman said, Sanam Jung's graph in this show is a zig zag..she's great in some parts but not so great in others..and while Sarwat is doing good..I feel Imran carries the show on his shoulders with his performance. After Mera Naseeb and DeM, I can safely say Imran plays characters with some negativity really well.

With that said, Sanam was good where she tells Adeel about Affan..but I feel Sanam needs to work on her voice modulation. She tends to speak monotonously regardless of the scenario..nonetheless she's improving.

Sarwat was great in the scene where she confronts Sanam at her office. You can tell how Zoya is indeed a certified paindu 😆..she acted well.

I think this episode was better than the last one..Sila seems to be signing on the divorce papers in the next episode? I wonder if this is really going to happen or not ..but it seems like she finally is signing something. It'd be interesting to see how Adeel takes the whole Affan thing from now onwards.