Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sania- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: AshTara

loved the episode too and loved the precap even more!! this was the scene tht always attracted me in the OST - "Get out...get out!!!"
hehe...just kidding 😆

it shows sila has learnt to be strong in front of adeel and not be weakened by her love. 👏 hate to see her in pain...😭. i really think they should not force her to marry ahmer...she clearly dosent want it and is not ready for it.

Get out Adeel Clap
just love this scene !!!
Edited by -Sania- - 11 years ago
mazkachazka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Great episode..I loved Imran and even Sanam in this episode.

I personally think this is one of Imran's best performances in recent times..and I'm no ardent Imran fan..but he's doing so well as Adeel. The frustration, guilt yet ego is portrayed brilliantly by him. Not to mention, he looks great with the glasses.

Sanam Jung was great in this episode..however, I find her dialogue delivery at times too boring and monotonous. She does emotional scenes way better. Looking forward to next week's episode..this show is one of the very few good shows on air right now.

bang on analysis...out of whatever drama's ive seen of him,i find him beyond par in this one!just hope this proves good for him.
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I found this past week's episode boring except for the confrontation between Sila and Adeel..that was the best part.

I have a feeling Sila may just have signed the divorce papers because in next week's promo you see Zoya's coming to Sila's office, kind of pissed..so perhaps, they got the divorce papers? but then again, I feel maybe she didn't sign them. I think Ahmer's father has realized that Sila still loves Adeel and that her marrying Ahmer isn't so easy after all.
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
last episode was boring.. only Adeel-Sila last scene was worth watching.. otherwise the whole episode was dragging...Sanam Jhang's acting graph is going zig zag... at times she is so good and at times she is just blank..
AshTara thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sania-

Get out Adeel 👏
just love this scene !!!

thank you for the pic!! 😃 i just cant take my eyes off adeel...the "bechara bad" guy! 😭 he has his faults and privately he has realised his mistakes but he wont admit it to anyone. loving imran's acting.
mazkachazka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: starstruckk

I found this past week's episode boring except for the confrontation between Sila and Adeel..that was the best part.

I have a feeling Sila may just have signed the divorce papers because in next week's promo you see Zoya's coming to Sila's office, kind of pissed..so perhaps, they got the divorce papers? but then again, I feel maybe she didn't sign them. I think Ahmer's father has realized that Sila still loves Adeel and that her marrying Ahmer isn't so easy after all.

ooops thats a spoiler alert for me! haven't watched the episode yet will do soon
AshTara thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
guys, this is about imran's ranking on this forum. its 224 and im sure he deserves so much more! so please take a minute or two and visit his profile and leave comments using his full name as in "Imran Abbas" coz thts how points are counted on IF. so please please please do this much for him! he is doing a great job and he deserves appreciation. 😊
DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
heyy e1..
hope u're doin' well..
DEM is getting lil bored these days..
last episode wasn't that gud at all..
Ahmer n his dad..arrrggghh!!!
i dun like Ahmer using those cheesy dialogues..

Yay I didn't miss anything interesting lol
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i dunno but i didnt like Sanam Jung in the Adeel-Sila scene.. i think there was sumthing wrong with her dialogue delivery
although i Loved her in the scenes where Affan died...but she wasnt good in the recent scene

and Imran however is doing a great job in this show..
Edited by Rabz_14 - 11 years ago