Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anufawadfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Im loving ths showww...vvv nice.both the actors r superb
Sanam jang the girl is sooo good im sooo impressed with her.
The innocence she has on her face in the strtng episodes nd now thn all the emotional episodes she is a really gr8 actress ma sha Allah and imran abbas is also extremely good the way he potrayed the character of adeel no one can do it he is really good in ths serail.
anufawadfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Todays episode was sooo good.i jst wait for satrdays :-) the precap OMG its amazinggg...iam loving it the way sila told adeel"Get out" and he keeps on saying sila tum aisa nahi kar sktii.sila is exceptionally well awesum serial :-)
DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
episode 19...
super duper osm...precap to eposode se bhi mast..
adeel kutta kamina,...Khud pasand insaan..lol..

mar ja ..
Kankar and DeM seem to have the same plot
mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Feel free to use:)

Dil e Muzata(6sigs)

DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
^^ wowww..they r gorgeous...luvd all igs dear..tfs.
AshTara thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
loved the episode too and loved the precap even more!! this was the scene tht always attracted me in the OST - "Get out...get out!!!"
hehe...just kidding 😆

it shows sila has learnt to be strong in front of adeel and not be weakened by her love. 👏 hate to see her in pain...😭. i really think they should not force her to marry ahmer...she clearly dosent want it and is not ready for it.

AshTara thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey guys, i made this siggy during the days when i had started watching dil e muztar and loving its title track. 😳 ...it did not turn out the way it looked in my mind but i had to make it without photoshop so i had little choice...just wanted to share it with you people 😊

Edited by AshTara - 11 years ago
mazkachazka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
^^yess agree i used to await that scene too!im glad she's moved on and stronger than before! i hope she kicks him out too! he has to suffer,also i don't want sila and ahmar to end up please,ahmar is nice and all but nit for sila..
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Great episode..I loved Imran and even Sanam in this episode.

I personally think this is one of Imran's best performances in recent times..and I'm no ardent Imran fan..but he's doing so well as Adeel. The frustration, guilt yet ego is portrayed brilliantly by him. Not to mention, he looks great with the glasses.

Sanam Jung was great in this episode..however, I find her dialogue delivery at times too boring and monotonous. She does emotional scenes way better. Looking forward to next week's episode..this show is one of the very few good shows on air right now.