Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I love this show..it's so interesting and underrated. I love how Sila is brave enough to deal with Adeel despite what happened. And, the guilt is visible all over Adeel's face whereas Sila walks her way through the day all confidently. I loved both Sanam and Imran's acting...even, Sarwat was great. Sarwat looked so pretty in episode 18 btw. I also loved the scenes where Adeel sort of reflects on all that has happened..and where he recites that DeM poetry. Imran looks great with glasses in my opinion.

Next week will be interesting to see how Adeel reacts to Zoya's new drama about bringing back Sila. Zoya isn't as clever or even smart as she thinks she is. LOL her mom is at another level altogether..without her mom, Zoya would've gone crazy knowing how Adeel is back to square1 - Sila. ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: Rabz_14

so Zoya wants Sila and Adeel to reunite..im not Liking this :/

ab kyun :S

Originally posted by: friends_rock

The after "5 years" story reminds of Kausati Zindagi Ki.๐Ÿ˜†

Lots of similarities b.w the two!

Dont compare the two. Thats insulting๐Ÿ˜†
starstruckk thumbnail

because Zoya's mother suggested it. ๐Ÿ˜† Sila's filthy rich..and Adeel and her are still married. Zoya's mother said if she asks to bring back SIla, Zoya's life would become perfect as Adeel would basically be able to provide for Zoya everything (through Sila)..๐Ÿ˜†..so in other words, they're being selfish..as always.
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
well i dont think the show is underrated...infact it has become quite popular by now.. n i guess currently its the only show wid highest rankings on Hum tv...though kankar is following it but since DeM is at its peak Epis so yea..
plus the show was a bit boring in the start but now it has picked up pace nd the story is getting very interesting..
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rabz_14

well i dont think the show is underrated...infact it has become quite popular by now.. n i guess currently its the only show wid highest rankings on Hum tv...though kankar is following it but since DeM is at its peak Epis so yea..
plus the show was a bit boring in the start but now it has picked up pace nd the story is getting very interesting..

I think it deserves to be more popular than it already is. It's the fastest paced show I've seen in ages..with good direction, editing, cinematography/visuals, acting and music.
starstruckk thumbnail
And, this show is Imran's comeback after a year or so..and I was kind of skeptical about his performance especially since I'm not a huge fan of his acting..but he's been so good.

Sanam Jung has improved with each episode...and Sarwat is great.

Originally posted by: starstruckk

because Zoya's mother suggested it. ๐Ÿ˜† Sila's filthy rich..and Adeel and her are still married. Zoya's mother said if she asks to bring back SIla, Zoya's life would become perfect as Adeel would basically be able to provide for Zoya everything (through Sila)..๐Ÿ˜†..so in other words, they're being selfish..as always.

So you mean she wants to live together in the same house with them as Silas sautan๐Ÿ˜†
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

So you mean she wants to live together in the same house with them as Silas sautan๐Ÿ˜†

yea ๐Ÿ˜†..but she's hoping for her own benefit...lol
Thats crazy ๐Ÿคฃ I hope Sila agrees and then gets them divorced and leaves Adeel again :P