Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
She better marry Ahmer 🤔

Do you see the pattern here, Hinna?
I'll eventually want Kiran to marry Adnan..Sila to marry Ahmer..

I honestly respect, and look upto, guys who accept the girl for who she is genuinely. Moreover, one should always marry the person who loves/respects them for who them are, rather than intending to change them.
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yesterday's episode was really good. The ending was amazing. And I agree with Hinna..this show has a very fast pace...I'm quite surprised how there's always something to look forward to in each episode lol.

Everyone's acting was quite good too. The 5 year leap shows how Zoya and Adeel aren't getting along at all. They are without any kid..Adeel hasn't progressed at all in 5 years and moreover, he hasn't forgotten Sila. Serves him and Zoya right though..on the other hand, Sila seems quite content with her life. I'm surprised how in 5 years, Ahmer never even approached Sila for marriage? lol. Guys, I doubt Ahmer and Sila will end up together because if they didn't get together in these 5 yrs..it's probably not going to happen even though it should. Also, Affan's father is Adeel and I feel regardless, Adeel will connect with Affan somehow and perhaps for his sake, Sila may accept Adeel again. And, the fact that Adeel has no kids may just make Adeel want to go back to Sila? lol..whatever the case is, I think the endgame is still Adeel and Sila which shouldn't be.

In between I hope at least Adeel finds out about Zoya's reality and how her mother and her killed his first child.
Dont you guys just love Affan and his bond with Ahmar uncle☺️

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

She better marry Ahmer 🤔

Do you see the pattern here, Hinna?
I'll eventually want Kiran to marry Adnan..Sila to marry Ahmer..

I honestly respect, and look upto, guys who accept the girl for who she is genuinely. Moreover, one should always marry the person who loves/respects them for who them are, rather than intending to change them.

I have yet to come across such a man in real life though😆
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I have yet to come across such a man in real life though😆

yeah..loll Fariha, those kind of guys just exist in fairy tales and shows like Dil e Muztar in the form of Ahmer. 😆
OnlyHope thumbnail
Per there are those kinda guys too...who WILL accept girls after she's been married/divorced/widowed, etc...they exist 🤔 no?
Haan they do, but they are not so goody goody jaise dramey mein dikhaya gaya hai
OnlyHope thumbnail

Maine dekha hi nai Ahmer ko 😆

Aiwein batein karrahi hun :P
starstruckk thumbnail
That's why watching too many shows aren't good for people..especially desi shows..bechari larkiyaan end up with crazy high expectations with guys. 😆
OnlyHope thumbnail
Meri expectation ek bhi nai hai Star 🤣