Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

#EmAar (Radd)

Posted: 11 years ago
From precap i guessed that next will be last episode ๐Ÿ˜ณ!
Waiting for today's episode..I think so they will rush the episode + sillah will go back to adeel :(
I don't want her to go back to adeel!
Anyways last episode promo is really nice!
AshTara thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i never wanted sila to go back to adeel. it will be good for adeel when he realises that although he is repenting now he still cant get back what he lost through his own foolishness and ego

pickachu thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

as expected silaah want back to adeel!
I knew it!
Pathetic ending!
DalenaGilvatore thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pickachu

I knew it!
Pathetic ending!

so true...๐Ÿ˜ก
Cheesy-Chants thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
very much predictable ending...i want sila to give a tight slap to adeel...he z so mean nd selfish...equally responsible for wat zoya did
Cheesy-Chants thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜ก

Originally posted by: pickachu

I knew it!
Pathetic ending!

they ruined the ending to just make it a happy one...
ridiculous๐Ÿ˜ก
AshTara thumbnail
awful ending. predictable and appalling.๐Ÿ˜• didnt expect this from such a good show. sad.
giving out the totally wrong message. just a regular fairytale ending
AshTara thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshian_warrior

very much predictable ending...i want sila to give a tight slap to adeel...he z so mean nd selfish...equally responsible for wat zoya did

@bold, exactly!! he had no faith in sila. he claimed to love her but he was so insecure and foolish. and stubborn. he fell easily and blindly in zoya's trap and made her work easier.
-Sania- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
extremely disappointing end ๐Ÿ˜” never expect this...a person like adeel should not be forgiven ๐Ÿ˜ก in dramas we use to watch happy endings like in HUMSAFAR ashar also don't trust his wife another girl also likes him but he never cheat her that's why when khirad forgive him its good it make happy end...but adeel the end showed that a girl should sacrifice her self respect and go back to the one who ditched her instead of going to the one whose love was true and selfless ๐Ÿ˜ณ more than pathetic ending ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ
pickachu thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: -Sania-

extremely disappointing end ๐Ÿ˜” never expect this...a person like adeel should not be forgiven ๐Ÿ˜ก in dramas we use to watch happy endings like in HUMSAFAR ashar also don't trust his wife another girl also likes him but he never cheat her that's why when khirad forgive him its good it make happy end...but adeel the end showed that a girl should sacrifice her self respect and go back to the one who ditched her instead of going to the one whose love was true and selfless ๐Ÿ˜ณ more than pathetic ending ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

Exactly agree with u!
Khirad forgiving asher wasacceptable b/c asher never cheated on khirad but here adeel cheated on sillah..The drama showed only zoya was at fault while adeel was equally responsible๐Ÿคข!
Pathetic ending..I stoped watching show when silah did not sign the divorce paper.
I was like these women deserve only kicks e.t.c from a man they never deserve a respect from man..
well if sillah did not become successful in all those years and then adeel would never realise that what he has lost and he would stay with zoya forever..