Behadd Telefilm By Asim Raza :)

-SanzAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi all ...

uufff Behadd😳 ... mujhe Behadd pasand aaya!!! uuff what a performance everyone👏 , each things very well 👏...When i saw the promo of Behadd i'm excited😉 , and i saw the very awesum writter Umera Ahmed😲, OMG i'm double Excited,im dead😆 and i had very very high expectations from this telefilm😉. honestly speaking i felt that the cast done awesum j👏👏and Asim Raza Sir Direction was absolutely flawless👍🏼, Umera Ahmed's Script left nothing to be desired for🤗 ;) and the acting by all the actors was top classic👏 - it proved that PAKISTANI Drama's😛 must better than others⭐️ and soft and sweet chemistry between lead actors❤️, nice and very soft colors dressing😳, not so heavy jewellery or can i say earrings😆😊, perfect direction👍🏼, everytings was perfect but the way ending was not soo perfect😕 , i mean we need actually the end scene should be extend 😉or something eles😭, anyways i'm in loved with TF Behadd 🤗... well done guys👏 full star's for them ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
and i'm in love with F.A.K a.k.a Fawad Afzal Khan☺️ ... uuff he's sooo handsome😳, he act very well👏 mujhe thora late pata chala lolz🤣 and Nadia Jamil Done awesum job😉, it was so wonderfull to see Nadia Jamil onscreen again 👏👏, i appreciate her show👏👏 Mere Pass Pass , Humtv's one of the biggest hit serial ever 😉:) ... and i m looking forward for new telefilm in humtv👍🏼 , with Umera Ahmed writer, and Asim Raza Directed 😎and Asim Raza sir i gently appreciate your hard work,👍🏼 and please do make more telefilms,❤️ i already fan of ur ads films 😳, plz do not stop making more telefilms ❤️:) thank you😳 and ok I-F's do comments and hit like button, tell me ur feeling about this TF Behadd 😳

@ mods ... i know Behadd thread is here but i want separate post for me :D becoz i'm not coming daily here ;) plz try to understand :D

love ya

- S a n a -