SS:Asad Ahmed Khan's Bachelor Party - Chap 5 pg 42

xxDaydreameRxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Hey everyone. I'm pretty new to this forum, so I know no one really knows me, but I've been surfing through all the amazing posts here silently and finally decided to make an appearance after this amazing idea striked my head!  ðŸ˜ƒ I'm going to try my best to do justice to it. This is going to be a very short SS (not 23 chapters like my last one - at least I hope I don't get carried away this time! ðŸ˜†) So here's chapter one!

AsYa SS: Asad Ahmed Khan's Bachelor Party

Chapter 1

"Ayaan, tumhe pata hai na ke mujhe yeh sab pasand nahi hai!" Asad complained for the tenth time that night as his younger brother practically dragged him into the night-club. The loud music and flashing lights were already annoying him and giving him a headache.

"Oh come on Bhaijaan! It's your last night before your nikah! The last night of freedom! At least aaj ke din toh mujhse argue mat ki jiye. Aur waise bhi, maine sirf apne aur aapke kuch dost bulaye hai, it's not a big deal," Ayaan protested.

"Lekin Ayaan-"

"Chill out bro! And stop complaining, for my sake at least. Aaj ke baad apse milne ke liye mujhe Mona se permission leni paregi!" Ayaan joked.

"Mona nahi, Zoya! Aur tumhari liye toh woh Ms. Farooqui hai," Asad said instinctively without thinking.

"Not Ms. Farooqui, bhabhi!" Ayaan corrected.

"Ayaan!" Asad said giving him the usual threatening look. "Aur tum aisi baatein kyun kar rahe ho. Hum dono ko toh duniya ki koi bhi taqat alag nahi kar sakhti."

"Phir bhi Bhaijaan... After your nikah I won't even be able to sneak into your room through the window anymore," Ayaan said sadly.

"Matlab?"

"Matlab ke, ab woh room akele aap ka thodi na rahega. Aur agar maine raat ko aisa kuch dekh liye jo bachon ko nahi dekhna chahiye..." Ayan said mischievously, satisfied with the way his brother's eyes grew in size as he realized what Ayaan was implying.

"Ayaan!" Asad said making a threatening fist, but Ayaan just jumped on him, engulfing him in a hug.

"I love you Bhaijaan! Jokes aside, you have no idea how happy I am that my big brother is finally getting married, and that too to the person he loves!" Ayaan said, his voice getting emotional.

"Yeah, about that...Ayaan there's a small problem you know..."

"Kya hua bhaijaan?" Ayaan let go of Asad and studied his expression worriedly.

"Ayaan, woh actually..." Asad began to say, but Ayaan who understood his brother only too well had already read the problem on his brother's face.

"Ya Allah! Don't tell me bhai jaan, that you still didn't confess your feelings to Zoya!"

"Ayaan, I tried but-"

"What do you mean 'you tried?' Bhaijaan your nikah is tomorrow! Now I get it why Zoya sounded so sad on the phone...She probably still thinks you are going to call off the whole thing or that you are only marrying her for your ammi's sake!"

"Ayaan, you know how much is going on in the house lately. For heaven's sake, there's a murderer after my best friend's life! On top of that, this is Ms. Farooqui, we are talking about. Woh sunti kam hai aur bolti zyaada hai," Asad said trying to justify himself, but even as he said the words, he could not help but feel a little guilty. It was true that he had put Zoya through a lot of pain by not telling her the truth she deserved to know, but it wasn't like he hadn't genuinely tried. Things just weren't working out in their favour and ever since he refused to believe the accusations she made on Tanveer, she had gone on her silent and avoid-Mr-Khan-at-all-costs mode.

Just then, he was brought out of his thoughts and jerked to reality by the so-called "only close friends" that Ayaan had been talking about inviting.

"Ayaan tumne mere pure office ko invite kar diya hai kya!? Ayaan...?" Asad said after not finding him anywhere near.

Where did this guy go? Asad wondered, but he had no time to look around as he was forced into socializing with all the men.

Meanwhile, Ayaan hiding from his brother's sight, was determined that he would unite his brother and hone-wali bhabi before the end of the night. With a devilish smile on his face, he dialed the first name on the contact list of his cell phone.

"Hello Mona. What's up?" Ayaan greeted Zoya as she finally picked up her phone.

"Hey Raabart! Nothing really man... I was just thinking of calling you. You know I think I might have found some more evidence about that Tanveer's reality. But I don't know where your akdu bhaijaan went. Khud toh mujhe kehte rehte hai 8pm se pehle ghar aane ke liye, aur khud hi gayab hai! Double-standards!" Zoya droned on and on, while Ayaan just listened amusedly.

"Mona I know where bhaijaan is. Actually he's with me right now. We're at a night-club and although this would defeat the purpose, you are officially invited to Asad Ahmed Khan's Bachelor Party!" Ayaan finally announced and immediately prepared himself for the shriek that would follow by plugging his ears.

"WHAAATT!?"

"Ashfaq, mai drink nahi karta..And will you stop leaning on me!?" Asad shouted finally losing his patience as the drunk man kept trying to force a glass of Vodka down his throat while he himself was having trouble standing straight.

Pata nahi yeh Ayaan kahan chala gaya. He brought me here forcefully aur ab janaab khud hi gayab hai!

"Arre apko apne boss ke bare mein itna bhi nahi pata? He doesn't drink, but yeah some nights he's okay with partying at nightclubs you know," came a very sarcastic voice that Asad recognized right away, giving him the shock of his life. He turned around and sure enough Ms. Zoya Farooqui was standing with her arms folded against her chest and a very angry expression on her face.

"Ms. Farooqui, aap!? Aap itni raat ko yaha kya kar rahi ho? Yeh apke liye sahi jaga nahi hai!" Asad blurted out without thinking. Wrong move! His brain screamed out, but only too late. As he expected, the frown on Zoya's face deepened and she made a shocked face.

"Mr. Khan, you are telling ME that I should not be here when you yourself are having the time of your life; a bachelor's party with alcohol and ladkiyan! Ab kahan gayi aapki sharam aur tehzeeb," Zoya mocked him.

"Ladkiyan!? Kahan? Koi bhi toh nahi hai," Asad said trying to defend himself. But as his luck would have it, right at that moment a scantily dressed girl approached him out of nowhere.

"Hey sexy! Care to buy me a drink?" The girl said while running a finger down Asad's face.

Just then Asad also heard the giggling voice of Ayaan who came out from his hiding spot behind Zoya. Asad glared at him with his you-are-dead-my-bro expression.

Meanwhile, Zoya's eyes grew the size of saucers and she opened and closed her mouth several times, before she frustratedly stomped her feet on the ground and stalked off, but not before giving Asad a deadly glare.

"Ms. Farooqui, meri baat toh suniye!" Asad called after her helplessly.

"And what are you doing!" Asad shouted and pushed the girl away from him with disgust. He then ran after Zoya and managed to catch up with her fairly quickly. She was busy in a conversation with Ayaan.

"So what's up Toasty?" Ayaan asked Zoya with a wink.

Asad made a face, "Toasty!? Ab yeh kaunsa naya naam hai?"

"Oho Mr. Khan aap ko pata nahi? Woh kya hai na, mujhe bread toast bohat zyada pasand hai. So maine aur Raabart ne socha ke mera naam Toasty rakh dete hai. Aaj kal toh waise bhi trend chal raha hai, logon ke nicknames unke food preferences ke according rakhne ka," Zoya said a matter-of-factly, making Asad massage his forehead in frustration. His annoyance only increased at Ayaan's failed attempts to control his laughter. Asad shot him another deadly glare and he finally faked an apologetic face.

"Ja raha hoon mere bhai, ja raha hoon!" Ayaan said quickly and fled from there, realizing that it was best to give the two idiots some time alone. Though the chances of a confession were still doubtful, he thought exasperatedly. After Ayaan left, Zoya also made a face.

"Hmph." She said and started walking away from Asad again.

"Zoya, listen to me!" Asad said and grabbed her by the arm before she could escape.

"Mera haath chodiye Mr. Khan!"

"NO! I mean...listen to me first. I didn't want to come here, woh toh Ayaan mujhe zabardasti-" Asad started to explain but froze in mid-sentence. He shut his mouth tightly with his jaw clenched.

Curious to see why he had stopped talking, Zoya looked up at him and was shocked to see the tensed look on his face. His eyes looked so raging mad, that for a second even she felt scared.

"Mr. Khan, why did you stop-" Zoya was about to ask but stopped as she saw the reason for his abrupt anger.

"Kaise ho, Asad miyan?" Akram asked. "Aur aap...Zoya Farooqui..."

Zoya felt Asad's grip tighten on her arm.

So how did you guys like the first chapter!? Do leave me your honest feedback whether negative or positive as it will only encourage me to update faster! ðŸ˜‰ Also, I was wondering, do you guys like short and sweet parts, or looong parts? Because usually my chapters are three times the size of this but I realized that most of the stories on the forum have short but frequent updates and I didn't really want you all to fall asleep in the middle of my first chapter. 😆 So do not forget to tell me what you prefer! ðŸ˜ƒ

Edited by xxDaydreameRxx - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xxDaydreameRxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
~ Index ~

Chapter 1 - page 1

Chapter 2 - page 9

Chapter 3 - page 23

Chapter 4 - page 33

~ PM List ~

--Yashvi--
-DEATHmusic-
-Mrinalini-
a.anu
amri123
asyarocks1999
ainaboss
akaswan
Akilla
arshi_ke_dewane
ArshiSarun
AKlover101
Asad143Zoya
aashiqua
ABBY92
AsYa_fan
Asya6
aysayani
ButterflyKisses
bindasss
CHAYMA
cheeky_maddy
cutiesaniya
daisydee425
DancingDiva.
deepthoughts
DewDrop29
Grenade
hi_its_me
htgcute
Inshilover
jazsidhu
jawria
LyssaPie
Maaneet4life
Mariam.2187
MjhtFan_Mahima
mochhug
Madame_Noddy
malini1996
MjhtFan_Mahima
Mehvish_fatima
MrinaLoveNote
mysticlover
niki_12
nknaini
Nandini0910
neenabinu
nuts_22
princeegoyal
Prizi
poojaloveskajen
Pasya
parigyaverma
psykoali
realreader
rutu83
salekh1
sanah12
snehalparab
Sonali2288
sophie420
yashasvi_88
whoops
zara1ksg
zhasan2
Edited by xxDaydreameRxx - 10 years ago
-Fizzi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Oh man! This is intriguing. Update soon! <3
CutiepieHarshad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
interesting plz update soon
mochhug thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Loving this :) Please continue! Actually really glad you brought Akram back :) I really thought that track was ended abruptly. Please PM me :) 
Surbhiholic55 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
its intresting.loving this.
uptade soon and pm me please.
kandygrover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing!!!!! Absolutely lOved it!!!!
irock321 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ohhh shit! Continue man!!!! Love it!!! Can't wait for chapter 2!! :D 
hydrogurl001 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
great so far! can you add me to your PM list?
webuser7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very good! Toasty!! Ps continue!