Chemistry between Fawad Khan & Sanam Saeed

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Okay, so ZGH is over..so what is the overall consensus after watching the entire show and the live transmission after the show, on Fawad & Sanam Saeed's chemistry?

Personally, I never thought they'd look this good together..but they're in fact awesome in my opinion.

Oh, and I always said I never see Fawad laughing or joking around..this was perhaps the first time I saw him being chilled out and actually talking.

So, after seeing everything...what's the overall opinion on these two? I feel after what we saw of them in ZGH, they deserved a special thread just to appreciate the effortless chemistry witnessed.

Here are some photos from the live transmission. They're crappy in quality, I know..😆

The bit where Fawad explains how Sanam wanted to react in the library scene was probably the most not so reserved thing Fawad has ever done in an interview. 😆

these pics below:
Fawad: so I think what you were planning was more of a eh, hey...
Sanam: ehh
Fawad: hey hey
Best part of the show..😆

Edited by starstruckk - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

summerchild thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't watch ZGH, but I enjoyed the live transmission.
Fawad was definitely more open, and I think it was because of the fact that he's used to the interviews, now, cause he's definitely getting better and not so quiet. For me, the most non-reserved thing he did was when he called Sanam Jung out on her question, that was hilarious!
Him and Sanam Saeed do look like friendly costars, but more so than that, I felt like everyone in the ZGH unit got on as a group. There was a lot more friendly chatter going on, even between Fawad/Sanima Peerzada about the Kabab thing.
Also, finally HUM got a proper host. Sanam did get a bit flustered at times, but she was by far one of the best hosts, in my opinion. I agree, she should've let them talk more, but still. The hosts during HS/SZ live transmissions were terrible. :l
Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
For me the onscreen pairing of Fawad Khan and Sanam Saeed is one of the best, one of the most natural one I have ever come across...their every single gesture as Zarun-Kashaf looked so real and natural that I am not exaggerating when I say I can watch all their scenes millionth times..well even Samina ji thinks so...she said she is a fan of their onscreen chemistry😳...I really really really hope that we get to see them together in other projects as well in future.

and I think they are friends enough coz they did interact quite a lot throughout the live transmission...even when Hadiya was singing, they two were chatting with each other for quite long and that "hey hey" part was hilarious😆...Sanam said she forgot to hold his hand away and Fawad was like what you did was infinitely times better😆 and Sanam was so cute when she clapped thinking Ali Zafar isn't singing anymore and everyone laughed so much🤣...FK-SS's interaction was cute there too!!
Sanju_ thumbnail
lol also when they showed the "bed blooper", and the host asked if Fawad got a leave for a few days, they said no and Sanam said sth like aur bhi drame they...we shot and went home and Fawad said Kashaf has still not come out of Sanam and they all laughed😆...the whole team of ZGH seemed so sweet, humble, friendly and chilled out...loved the live transmission...I have already watched it twice!!
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: summerchild

I don't watch ZGH, but I enjoyed the live transmission.

Fawad was definitely more open, and I think it was because of the fact that he's used to the interviews, now, cause he's definitely getting better and not so quiet. For me, the most non-reserved thing he did was when he called Sanam Jung out on her question, that was hilarious!
Him and Sanam Saeed do look like friendly costars, but more so than that, I felt like everyone in the ZGH unit got on as a group. There was a lot more friendly chatter going on, even between Fawad/Sanima Peerzada about the Kabab thing.
Also, finally HUM got a proper host. Sanam did get a bit flustered at times, but she was by far one of the best hosts, in my opinion. I agree, she should've let them talk more, but still. The hosts during HS/SZ live transmissions were terrible. :l

Sanam Jung was alright..I've seen her host better considering she's also a VJ..but this wasn't her best honestly. She seemed unprepared and random...although she's still better than many others.

I thought all of them were quite friendly on the live transmission. I loved how Samina said she's a fan of Sanam & Fawad, coming from a senior like her..it was quite nice to hear.

And, Fawad calling Sanam Jung out when? when she asked about what happened on the bed? lmao, if so, yes that was pretty hilarious...😆 See, that's the thing, I don't think Sanam was prepared..her way of formulating her questions could've been a bit better..😆

Fawad also got a chance to talk and express himself which was nice to see..and there Sanam Jung was good...she let everyone talk at least. Yeah I agree, he has done more interviews now so it does help..but I felt less awkwardness on this show. Everyone including Sanam Jung were all so candid and less formal..I feel that played a tremendous part in Fawad opening up. It's easier to talk when everyone is open, frank and getting a chance to speak. It makes it easier for you to say what you want to. It's not like Fawad went crazy bonkers on this show..😆..he was still a bit shy, but he seemed more genuine...and I haven't witnessed that much before.

Oh and honestly..you won't understand what chemistry I'm referring to in regards to Fawad & Sanam Saeed until you watch the show..I think they were really good together. They had some intense scenes, and I sensed no awkwardness whatsoever..as I've mentioned..I find their interactions very effortless.

starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanju_

lol also when they showed the "bed blooper", and the host asked if Fawad got a leave for a few days, they said no and Sanam said sth like aur bhi drame they...we shot and went home and Fawad said Kashaf has still not come out of Sanam and they all laughed😆...the whole team of ZGH seemed so sweet, humble, friendly and chilled out...loved the live transmission...I have already watched it twice!!

Ahh, yes that made me chuckle too..when Fawad said, Sanam is still not out of the Kashaf mode..😆

I even liked how Ayesha Umer and Mehreen got to speak..the entire atmosphere seemed friendly and nice.

Mehreen Raheel seems nice though...I know her characters like Asmara..😆 seem crazy annoying but I liked how she was humble about learning from Fawad even though she has done much more work.
starstruckk thumbnail

For me the onscreen pairing of Fawad Khan and Sanam Saeed is one of the best, one of the most natural one I have ever come across...their every single gesture as Zarun-Kashaf looked so real and natural that I am not exaggerating when I say I can watch all their scenes millionth times..well even Samina ji thinks so...she said she is a fan of their onscreen chemistry😳...I really really really hope that we get to see them together in other projects as well in future.

and I think they are friends enough coz they did interact quite a lot throughout the live transmission...even when Hadiya was singing, they two were chatting with each other for quite long and that "hey hey" part was hilarious😆...Sanam said she forgot to hold his hand away and Fawad was like what you did was infinitely times better😆 and Sanam was so cute when she clapped thinking Ali Zafar isn't singing anymore and everyone laughed so much🤣...FK-SS's interaction was cute there too!!

I agree..Fawad & Sanam Saeed were very natural..and that really made them stand out.
Sanju_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Ahh, yes that made me chuckle too..when Fawad said, Sanam is still not out of the Kashaf mode..😆

I even liked how Ayesha Umer and Mehreen got to speak..the entire atmosphere seemed friendly and nice.

Mehreen Raheel seems nice though...I know her characters like Asmara..😆 seem crazy annoying but I liked how she was humble about learning from Fawad even though she has done much more work.

yeah everyone laughed so loud when he said that😆
exactly...every single person there got to speak...and thank god for that!! but I honestly would have liked them to take more calls...Sanam didn't even get to talk to a single fan...at least Fawad got to talk to one😕...a little more interactions with fans should have happened rather than singing almost the whole song of the show...I didn't even realize how fast 2 hours finished!!

agree...Mehreen seems so nice..in fact, the whole team seems so nice and seems to get along well with everyone...also loved how they mentioned that the sibling bonds, mother-daughter's bonds were also appreciated so much by the viewers👍🏼
starstruckk thumbnail

yeah everyone laughed so loud when he said that😆
exactly...every single person there got to speak...and thank god for that!! but I honestly would have liked them to take more calls...Sanam didn't even get to talk to a single fan...at least Fawad got to talk to one😕...a little more interactions with fans should have happened rather than singing almost the whole song of the show...I didn't even realize how fast 2 hours finished!!

agree...Mehreen seems so nice..in fact, the whole team seems so nice and seems to get along well with everyone...also loved how they mentioned that the sibling bonds, mother-daughter's bonds were also appreciated so much by the viewers👍🏼

I know, I wished the same..but, I think maybe they didn't have enough time to take calls as the host did want to rush in the end..also, at times they don't take calls because of a high volume of incoming calls..probably one of the two scenarios if I were to guess.

yeah, Mehreen does seem nice! And, I liked how Ayesha mentioned the bonding bit between siblings..that was an endearing thing to see in this show..also liked how they showed the bonding scene between Sara & Zaroon..that was one of my favs while watching the show.
starstruckk thumbnail
LOL how did I miss the wah wah with that clap by Sanam in the middle of Ali's singing...LMAOOO

poor Sanam..that was hilarious..Mehreen was laughing hard while Fawad gave her that look ..while everyone else just kept chuckling.😆
Edited by starstruckk - 11 years ago