Tere Pehloo Mein Couples

Poll

Which couple will end up together?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Dark Love thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 18 years ago

when i was watching the new title song i notcied that they show Ashir and Laiba ....but also Ashir and Minal........does it ring any bells??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: erier101

when i was watching the new title song i notcied that they show Ashir and Laiba ....but also Ashir and Minal........does it ring any bells??

you're right! I always tell my mom that this indicates something weirdπŸ˜• maybe Ashir and Minal....and plus, Minal is doing so much for Ashir, so she might have a secret crush on him...but nooo! She can't do thisπŸ˜† It has to be Ashir and Laiba in the end!πŸ˜›

Dark Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: fariha17

you're right! I always tell my mom that this indicates something weirdπŸ˜• maybe Ashir and Minal....and plus, Minal is doing so much for Ashir, so she might have a secret crush on him...but nooo! She can't do thisπŸ˜† It has to be Ashir and Laiba in the end!πŸ˜›

i agree! she seems to have a crush on him.....i really do hope Ashir and Laiba end up together...😳

mariam_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
well i never thought about that, i dont think that will happen, cuz Laiba and Ashir have to get together some day. Cuz Ashir still loves Laiba, but doesnt show the love on the outside.....maybe they just showed Minal and Ashir together in the song, and they didnt mean it to b like that...who knows! vll see!! πŸ˜‰
mariam_90 thumbnail
HEHHE...Saleena & Mudassar? LOLZ.....good couple man!! both ugly and evil! lolzzzzzz 🀒
Dark Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: mariam_90

HEHHE...Saleena & Mudassar? LOLZ.....good couple man!! both ugly and evil! lolzzzzzz 🀒

πŸ˜† multiple voting is allowed πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

if multiple voting is allowed then my next vote definitely goes to Saleena and MudassarπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

mariam_90 thumbnail
multilple voting's allowed, but i think saleena & mudassar should be in the "best villian couple" lolzzz πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Dark Love thumbnail
Laiba Ashir/ and Minal Faraz is my choicw 😳
burgerchaap thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Laiba & Ashir make suchhhhh a cuteee couppleee!!! 😳 😳 😳