Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: .bloom.

Beautiful attempt Dear , just read in one go 😊

Maaneet meeting was soo sweet 😳

Geet is so innocent & Maan so helpful

Then what led Maan to break up .?
Cont snn .!

Glad you liked it dear!!! well first love is always innocent dear...its after getting our heart broken that we learn finally the ways of life...😊
aditi_2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -AnushaGurtian-

Awww...Such a adorable update.!  😳
Loved their first meeting..It was damn cute.!

Keep it up dear.! Will be waiting for more updates.! Update soon...
Thanks 😊

Wow!!  thanks for all the support dear!!! I am pretty nervous and would  need it in form of likes and comment...😊
.OneDirection. thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditi_2010

Glad you liked it dear!!! well first love is always innocent dear...its after getting our heart broken that we learn finally the ways of life...😊

Yeah , me understand 😊
Dear , do Pm when you update 😊
aditi_2010 thumbnail

PART 3

Geet watched him stop an auto and say something  about some Rednum Garden.  She was worried yet he was her last resort. She didn't know why but she felt safe with him. Maybe those deep eyes had conveyed something to her.

Maan called out," Princess, please come and sit. We have to go"

" That was mean"

" Well I did try calling by your name but you were in your LA LA land…. I doubt how your parents let you stay in hostel? I mean you don't seem like a girl who can manage herself"

" Listen Mr. Maan. I know  you are helping me out and thank you very much for it but you do not have any right to make any sort of personal comments. How much do you know about me?  Take it as an advice…don't judge people before knowing them. Someday you may regret having bad impression about someone you did not really know."

She turned her face in the opposite direction. Maan watched her pouting her face and cribbing looking up on the sky. She was cute yet under every childish behaviour of her there was profound maturity. He did not want to fight with her for reason unknown to him. He just cleared his throat before starting with his sorry speech,

"Geet, I am really sorry. I did not  mean to offend you. I was just trying to lighten the atmosphere and the line was simply a bad joke."

She peeped into his eyes only to see a true regret there. She cutely nodded her head saying, "It's okay."

Soon they reached her school. Maan paid for the auto when suddenly he noticed an ice cream parlour nearby. He remembered her cute cribbings for ice cream. After all he owes her an ice cream. He asked her to follow him and asked for double scoop butterscotch.

He turned back to find her grin widely as if she won a lottery. She cutely added," I want extra chocolate chips."

He smiled indulgently and ordered the same. Watching her smile and enjoy her ice cream made him feel contended and happy.

After having their little ice cream party maan took her to her hostel. He school administrative principal thanked maan profusely while giving geet an evil glare which clearly showed what exactly was waiting for her. Maan didn't know why but he didn't like the fact that geet would be scolded for no faults of her.

"Sir if you don't mind my saying this please don't scold geet. She is already stressed out with all the day's activity and to be truthful it wasn't really her fault. I mean she is new to the place and the person accompanying the girls should have been  careful."

" You are right Mr. Maan and I will see to it that strict actions are taken in this ground. Don't worry."

"I will take my leave sir."

He went out of the cabin only to find geet standing there . He raised his eye brows a little trying to ask her he reason behind her staying back instead of going back to the room.

She cutely started blabbering without break," Thank you very much maan. I know I didn't trust you in the beginning but I just wanted to say thank you  for helping me out. I don't know what I would have done if you hadn't brought me to hostel. Thanks a lot for your help and am sorry I didn't trust you in the beginning. Thanks a lot for whatever you did for me"

He almost thought her thank you speech was over when she added, "And thank you for the ice cream."

Maan  said finally," Chup Bilkul Chup!! Do you have any idea how much you speak .  First of all it is  not  really safe to trust a stranger so you have done nothing wrong. And as for ice cream, I owed you one and had said I will get one for you. Maan singh khurana never backs out from his word."

She gaped at him and then wished him goodnight.

" Goodnight geet. And next time you go to outing be careful. And in case you are left out alone hire an auto for rednum gardens and tell your school name."

" Thanks maan. Byee."

" bye geet."

Maan left through the gate while geet headed towards her hostel block. All her friends were so worried  about her that they engulfed her into a group hug. After answering all there queries about her safe  return she headed towards the washroom to freshen up a little.

Once she was back she was again the centre of attraction and everybody were eager to know about her adventure. After recounting everything she hoped to be given  a little space. All the hassle had been tiresome, especially the tension if she could return back on time.

While sleeping her roommate ridhdhima asked, " geet you know it was kind of like those romantic novels. A damsel in distress and then the hero saves her and it is the start of a beautiful love story"

" oh ridhdhi,grow up. I mean those are just possible in novels  and movies."

" well dear, novels and movies comes from life itself sweet heart. Remember this always my dear friend. In life anything can happen. Maybe he is the one for you."

Geet shook her head at ridhdhima's antics. Ridhdhi was a hopeless romantic  while love and romance don't exist for geet. Geet smiled and replied cheekily,

" but me and love……impossible. Geet handa will never fall in love."

But they always say 'never say never '. While geet was unaware of the fact that her destiny had something else in store for her.

Hi guys!!!Thank you for all the likes and comments!!! It truly means soo much Hope you like this update!!! Please give your honest criticism and do press like and comment... Hope you enjoy this!!! And those who want pms please add me as buddy as it helps me to send pm

preeti.1 thumbnail
past is so beautiful maan helped geet ..he is caring for her...
want to know y did they broke up
angel_smily thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
sweet update
thanks fo rthe pm
continue soon
punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
THEIR FIRST MEETING WAS MOMENTOUS
RIDHIMA IS RIGHT - IT WAS ROMANTIC

PLEASE PM - HAVE SENT A BUDDY REQUEST
sweetsampa39 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely and cute part.

Maan dropped Geet to her hostel and gave her an ice cream treat too.

And of course this is d start of a nice love story.
lenageorge thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow superb attempt dear👏
read all d 3 parts in one go😃

waitng for d nxt part

Downhill thumbnail
simply amazing.loved it;