Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aditi_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -Crayon-

Amazing!! ðŸ˜ƒ

I love RK beach and I could imagine Geet sitting there waiting for Maan! Only if dreams could come true!! 

well i studied my +2 in vizag nd fell in love with RK beach...its just beautiful
aditi_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

PART – 1

Geet gets up with traces of dreams still lingering in her soul. It was nothing but an illusion now. She had learnt it a very hard way that maan and her have nothing left between them. His rude words are still in her memories…….." Geet we have nothing between us…it was all just attraction. You have to understand. It's  over."

" Geet, what's wrong sweety??",Geet looked up to find a concerned meera hovering over her.

" nothing meer, it's just I had a dream"

" about him right?"

" ummm"

" Don't you dare lie geet. I know  it from that expression of yours. You have to move on geet, it has been 4 years now geet. I am sure he has moved on in his life."

" I know and understand meer that you want my happiness. But I cannot stop loving him. I know he has been a jerk but I can't. It's not that I didn't try to move on. Anyway, I  don't like to talk on this topic meer. I have to get ready."

Geet left for the washroom while meera sighed in disappointment. Her otherwise perfect friend can be very stubborn sometimes. She knows that geet loves maan insanely but it's not healthy to love someone so much that you stop thinking about your wellbeing.  She prayed that someday this idiot friend of hers can actually find solace and happiness.

******

Maan Singh Khurana. One of the most ruthless business man, the youngest CEO of the company and the sole reason for the sky high share prices of Khurana enterprise. His just mere mention can make his employees shiver but in reality what is he?? Who is he actually??

Adi watched his best friend brooding at the corner of his dark room. He had never understood why maan stays so alone, aloof from others. He has everything  that a man can desire-  he is rich, he has drop dead gorgeous look making girls  swoon around him and he has a loving family with a supercool dadi, loving parents and a younger brother who is more of a friend than sibling. Then what is it he is searching for……….

Adi slowly entered his study and switched on the light. Maan was puffing a cigarette when the sudden brightness of light disturbed the serenity of the atmosphere. He knew it was adi as no one else has guts to intrude his privacy.

A sudden memory of a girl flashed across his mind……..geetu…..she was really small compared to him yet she was one who never feared him…………but then he himself had destroyed everything with his own hands.

Adi observed maan closely. He was irritated being disturbed at first but soon his deep frown changed into a sweet smile as he was lost in his memory lanes. However the smile was soon replaced by serious demeanour  but it was the unexplainable pain in his eyes that worried adi.

He slowly kept his hand on maan's shoulder and asked gently," What is it maan? Won't you share?"

" Nothing adi. Are you here for the annual audit report?"

" Oh maan, I know you for years. If you don't want to share it is absolutely fine. But don't you dare lie."

" So my CFO is blasting on me", maan smiled a genuine smile with a teasing look.

Adi was relieved for a moment. He had not lost his best friend entirely. " no maan, it's your best friend adi, not your CFO Aditya Sharma. Tell me maan what is wrong? I have seen you for quite some time now? You have achieved things I doubt people can achieve in such young age even if they are born with a golden spoon in their mouth. So why aren't you happy maan? Why do I see that you are trying to run away? And if I may say so I find little guilt in those eyes. Why?"

Maan knew that he was caught. Well except two years he had been in vizag for his intermediate college adi had always been there with him. But how can he say him.That's a topic even he himself does not think about. He doubts he will survive if he has to live through them again.

" adi, I won't lie to you but I can't tell you the truth as well. I can only say that my success mocks me because I have ruined something special to reach here today. The first step of my success  is built on betrayal adi and that alone doesn't let me sleep."

" Okay, take as much time as you want but you know I won't let you go without the truth maan. Tell me, when are you leaving for vizag? Are you coming with me?"

" for what? Do I have a meeting there?"

Adi looked at the impossible man and spoke each word showing his annoyance," It is my wedding in two weeks and it's in vizag if you remember."

Maan was lost again as he realized  he cannot get around this time. He cannot miss adi's wedding yet he knows he has to come face to face with demons of his past. Even as he was totally detesting the idea to get back there he cannot do this to the friend who had been there for him always. With a determined  look he said adi," Of course I will come."

Vizag is calling him and it was time he had to face everything, the city, the memories and her……….

Guys i really don't know how that came out but I wait eagerly for your opinion. And thank you to everyone for the likes and lovely comments.

suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Nice update story is building up thx fr pm dear
..AnushaGeet.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Nice update dear.! Story is getting interesting...
I wonder what maan did to geet 😭

Waiting for the past to be revealed dear...really loving the story.!
Update soon dear..Thanks for the PM 😊
..AnushaGeet.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
One suggestion dear...

U should name it as an MG FF/ SS/ OS...

Thats how people will know its a story other wise they will think its a new post only 😊
sweetsampa39 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Really great buddy.

The first revealed Maan's state of mind along with Geet's.Maan is defo regretting whatever he has done to Geet.

Now waiting for next.
angel_smily thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice start
so maan is feeling guilty for wht he done with geet
 continue soon
Hanishadevi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
lovely story..pls cont soon..beautifully writen
ar_art thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Nice one...
do update fast...
maan and geet... Past lovers but love still alive... Why did he break up with her??? Tht have to wait to know...
lovely yaar
Downhill thumbnail
simply fabulous..loved it
loving the way the story progresses.