REVIEWS: Abhi Tau Mein Jawan Hoon Tarang Housefull

Taify thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

REVIEWS: Abhi Tau Mein Jawan Hoon Tarang Housefull

Ever since the first promo of Tarang Housefull came out people have been talking about it. There is no denying that Armaan is the most sought after among them, but each and every one of those movies/telefilms are eagerly awaited, s when GEO announced the schedule there were ripples. MORE

by Taify in Reviews Tags: Abhi Tau Mein Jawan Hoon, Abhi Tau Mein Jawan Hoon film,Abhi Tau Mein Jawan Hoon full, Abhi Tau Mein Jawan Hoon review, Abhi Tau Mein Jawan Hoon tarang, Abhi Tau Mein Jawan Hoon telefilm, Abhi Tau Mein Jawan Hoon watch

[Edit]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thanks! I was confused whether I should watch it or not :P
simplytoxic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I watched it and liked it. It was enjoyable, but true that is good on TV only, wouldn't have done well on cinema. The song was very nice. Totally loved Mikael in it, he is the star of the telefilm and carries the role well. Didn't know that he was that good with comedy. I've become a fan of him now, after watching the telefilm. He played the both old and young versions with ease, and looked good even as a buddha😛 Ayesha Khan didn't leave any impression. Wasn't very impressed with the performances of the other senior actors...Saba Hameed got to do a different kind of role, and didn't know that she could sing this well.
Taify thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It was Mikael all the way!
itzMYattitude thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
mikaal's acting was just outclass
but the three young ladies were getting on my nerves sometimes =p
I watched half of it, watching the rest today
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I'm going to watch this today probably..so nice to hear about Mikaal shining despite having some big names in this telefilm. I'm not surprised to hear about his comic timing..he has done so many of those ufone ads and they're usually funny. I love how he keeps getting better and better with everything he does.
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
It was OK but my mom said not as good as the original one
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Mikaal and Saba Pervaiz were the best part of this telefilm, Atiqa and Bushra were disappointing
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks
I liked it :)
Edited by -Maha- - 11 years ago