Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amara_B thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Saba, Aaminah, and Juggan seem to be such straight-forward girls. No hidden agendas, facades, etc. What you see is what you get. Plus they're all brilliant actresses, especially Saba and Aaminah.
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amara_B

Saba, Aaminah, and Juggan seem to be such straight-forward girls. No hidden agendas, facades, etc. What you see is what you get. Plus they're all brilliant actresses, especially Saba and Aaminah.

Juggan is not straight-forward at all! Maybe lately she's changed but previously no way!
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amara_B

I've watched Juggan's show on PTV at times and she seems very genuine. She's not the best actress out there but she's fun to watch. She has gone through a horrible marriage and despite all of that she seems so bubbly and positive and I respect her for that. I hear she just got engaged to someone else though. By the way, her and Saba are actually good friends..Saba was invited to her show a few months back and they even said so..which was nice to see.

Aamina seems like the sweetest person ever..the kind that probably wouldn't even hurt a fly. 😆 Just the way she speaks has kindness all over it.
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Saba Qamar is a whole amazing package altogether
i mean i can easily call her a perfectionist. Its so so so fcking hard to take ANY flaws out in her acting OR the way she looks, and as a person too, shes so genuine. She's the biggest reason for me watching PJP 2-3 times, Dastaan 20-30 times and Maat again, a couple of times and all other amazing shows that she's featured in.
The way shes acted in Main Chaand sii 😳 OH MY GOD!! amazing, and Thakan, though ive never watched it completely, of whatever ive watched, she was brilliant!
She is definitely an epitome of beauty and acting, and one should actually aspire to becoming like her!

Oh thankgod her and FQ are doing Aaina... warna YAAK Humaima and Shaan would suck 😳 Shaan's cool... but im hating on Humaima these days for some reason... yes, a few revelations that i got to know on this forum it self, plus some other stuff ive seen, along with her over-ness >< GOD!

Anyways :P
i wish the best for Saba <3<3
hope she does well in whatever she does, and AAHH keep our screens invaded with her beauty! :D
Edited by -Afridimalikk- - 11 years ago