Views

Users

Frequent Posters

insouciance thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: abhijit shukla

http://dictionary.reference.com/

Thanks Buffie.
I had to use the above link to understand some of your questions. Good ones though.

1, The professor is not a woman. Girls have lots of brains and what is more: they use them too...in fact they use their brains to think...unlike men. The professor is dead wrong.

yeah,the professor is male...the professor is an 71 year old egoistic man,who firstly has a terrible condescending attitude towards all and sundry and secondly,never taught to our learning capacity...He was the ex-faculty of IIT Bombay,and never teaches to a normal 12th grade  CBSE student's understanding😭......he completed the entire chapter of class 12 differentiation in one class(that is 3 hours🀒) and when some girls couldnt follow,he plainly said that Math is not the girls' cup of teaπŸ˜‘πŸ˜•πŸ€’

2, My favorite avocation is sitting around doing nothing. And with lots of practice I have got really good at it! You should try it some time.

LOL,that was a good oneπŸ‘

wonderful answersπŸ‘

Athena90 thumbnail
congrats abhijeet

my qns:

- who is a person in history you would love to talk to
- which field of medicine do u consider most interesting?
- a lesson/advice that u would teach your daughters
- the best and worst thing about being a doc?

thank u
sowmyaa thumbnail
Abhijit, it's satuday morning so just woke up and don't have my answers ready πŸ˜† πŸ˜› but just wanted to tell you that your answers are just great..i loved to read them πŸ‘ will come back with new set of questions when my brain starts working πŸ˜†
Aparna_BD thumbnail

I have lived in NJ (haven't all desis at one point or other?); PA; TN; VA; now I am in IN since last December.

Abhijit do you live in Indiana ???????????πŸ˜› Wow !!!! if yes as i am from there too.

I have enjoyed reading your witty and intelligent responses so far and was trying to come up with some good questions of my own. hmmmm. Lets see.

1) Did you study medicine in India at all?
2) Have you faced any bias due to your skin colour as a Doctor?
3) Is your wife a Doc too?
4) What do you prescribe for a hypochondraic ?
5) How do you tell a dying patient he's dying ?
6 ) Have you practised medicine in India ? If yes? Then how would you compare the experience?
7 ) Would you like to return to India and practise medicine

Thats all for now. 😊

realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hi
Congrats for being MOTW.
I have only been recently active on this forum but felt tempted to ask the ques! πŸ˜ƒ

1)Name the quintessential quality of a good debator.
2)What if Israel and Pakistan were neighbours? πŸ˜†
3)What is one good thing abt being a Dr of Indian origin ?
4)The best advice you wld give.
5)According to you the best time in life is.....

Thanks.
realitybites thumbnail

2)What if Israel and Pakistan were neighbours? πŸ˜†
No comments....for the first time in this thread, I am stumped!

well that wasn't the idea! I thought of getting some interesting answer 😊 esp after the great Israel -India debate! πŸ˜†

3)What is one good thing abt being a Dr of Indian origin ?
Do you mean besides being a Doctor and being an Indian

I meant being a Doctor of Indian origin does it hold any special significance?

Thanks for answering.

Pradarshak thumbnail

Pardarshak ji;
Dhanyawad.
You always make me wanna sing: Who lives in a pineapple under the sea...
WHen you adress me like that, I almost feel that you will pick up my breifcase and walk with me to my car. wo zamaana gayaa ab. Just 'Abhijit' is fine.
Sincerely
A.S.

Wow! you are also aware of the squarepants guy. He simply mesmerises me.

I wanted to show my respect to you in Indian isshhtyle(saab). A person who saves lives  or helps others to lead  normal and healthy lives deserves such honour.

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
im backkk

abhijit ji..i loovee reading the answers to ur questions...cant think of anything now...will come back soon
realitybites thumbnail

Actually I believe that the situation is too serious and tragic to make a 'what if....' imaginative thing out of it - at least for me. In weaker nervous moments I can laugh about it but eventually the fact that people are dying every day (almost) is too overpowering.Thanks. <!--

I understand the gravity. I am not aware of the extent to which Mumbai & Srinagar blasts were covered there. But here (India) the both print & TV media took heart-rending interviews of the agrieved families. Reading/watching them was sorrowful and numbing.
People incldg young children maimed for life is shaterring.

May be if the two countries were together both wld have maintained peace & may be US wld not have developed Pakistan into a weapons state that it is now.
India wld have been spared the ordeal and the huge defence spending diverted to development-India beaming in glory! Some wishful thinking.

Anyway, Thanks for your thoughts.

SolidSnake thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oops! I didn't notice this thread. 😳

Dhero badhaaiyaan Chikitsak Mahodaya, πŸ‘

I really like your posting style (always neatly formated, well written, precise and to the point).

Aapki Love Marriage thi ki Arranged? 😊