Debator of the week -Dr. Abhijeet Shukla

Aparna_BD thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Hi Debators ,We are again back with our Debator of the week!!! This time we have none other but a very impressive debator, whose posts we all enjoy reading and with whom we all are very familiar  !! Lets all Welcome the Debating Champion this week -
Dr. Abhijeet ShuklaπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Abhijeet is 41 years old and as some of us know is happily married !πŸ˜‰ He lives in the U.S . He's a physician by proffesion(internist).His interests are reading , watching movies and T.V, cricket and browsing the Internet .

So let me be the first to put forward questions to you :

The sections you visit on I-F:
Your favourite section on I-F
What brought you to I-F:
Your favourite artist(music):
What are you reading currently :
Your favourite debator on I-F:

So , every one plz put forward your questions to Abhijeet and welcome him on the hot seat this week !πŸ˜›
Edited by Aparna_BD - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sowmyaa thumbnail
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Congratulations Abhijit. Very well deserved. You are really a good debator and I love all the topic you come up with.

I will come back with my questions later. But could not resist saying congrats to you for being a bakra πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

Morgoth thumbnail
Congrats, Abhijit! Will come up with some questions soon! 😊
heart girl thumbnail
LMAO!! πŸ˜†

SOrry that just made me laugh!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
abhijit jiiii....hiii welcome to the hot seat...my 1st question....y cant i call u "uncle"?
Aparna_BD thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~LiL*PrInCeZ~

abhijit jiiii....hiii welcome to the hot seat...my 1st question....y cant i call u "uncle"?

Aree yeh yahan bhi shuru ho gayi !!!! ufffffff !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😑 Tum baccha log bahut annoying ho.
sowmyaa thumbnail
Hello Abhijit some questions for you--

1. What is your fav. debate topic so far?
2. What do you think..is your sense of humour (yes, you do have a sense of humor)more funny or sarcastic or silly or crazy?
3. What is favorite time of your day? morning, noon, evening, night..and why?
4. Who is your fav. Gujarati author or poet?
5. Do you like to read poems?

That's it for now.
MNMS thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aparna_BD

Aree yeh yahan bhi shuru ho gayi !!!! ufffffff !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😑 Tum baccha log bahut annoying ho.

Ohh Aparna di... Come on!! It is our Asian Tradition to pay respect to people. πŸ˜‰ i have called mid and early 20's people as uncle n aunty...πŸ˜† (But Seriously.. my papa is very strict in these matters..... But my fate.. no body likes to b called A***y here😭😭...)

Morgoth thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhijit shukla

Your favourite debator on I-F: In interest of not sucking up to the mods: 'T.' She (I presume she) - you presumed correctly πŸ˜‰ agrees and disagrees with people with equal freqancy and has the right balance or head and heart while debating. She also know about subjects that I don't have the first clue about.

THanks

Aw, thanks! 😳

Here are my questions for the moment:

1) If you were to go out with a celebrity on a date, who would you pick and why?

2) You have been placed in prison and have the choice of picking a cell-mate. Your choices are:

- Anu Malik, who insists on singing 600 versions of "Macarena"

- Himesh Reshammiya, who keeps repeating Aashiq Banaya Aapne, over and over again

Unfortunately, you cant restrain either with duct tape and must pick one out of them. Who would you pick and why?

3) Now, since you are a doctor, could you please shed some light on this: Why do so many doctors have bad handwriting? πŸ˜†

4) Here are some Equations. Complete them with ONE word or emoticon

Abhijit + ____ = 😳

Rap + Indian Classical = ______

Bush + Blair = _______

Israel - America = ________

Red Chilli + Hydrochloric Acid = _______

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhijit shukla

LPjiiiii;
1, I am not brother of either of your parents (my respect to them). i know..if u were either of their brother i would call u chacha or mammu not uncleπŸ˜†
2, It is your turn next. Do you look forward to people your age calling you 'auntie' when you are 41? yes i do...41 is verry far away for me...but still..i wouldnt mind teenagers calling me aunty when im in my 40..they sure wouldnt call me didiπŸ˜†
3, Yo can call me anything as long as you call me, I have been called much worse things. so is that a yes?...do i have permission to call you uncle?...yay...lolz i love collecting uncles and aunties on I-F...glad to add u to the list