Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

baby_princess thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
awsum beginning...the story is very interesting!! its soo different from all your other fan fictions!!

how do you come up with so many different stroylines and scenarios for ur stories?!?! 😕...you have one creative mind...and i luv it!!

i just had a question--when you started riting again at the beginning of the summer u said that u were going to write stories with different characters other than kripa and angad!?! i was just wondering y u changed ur mind...but dont get me wrong...i luv all the stories with kripa and angad!! its easier to imangine them in the stories...so dont give up writing ur stories with them...i just asked cozz i was curious...lolzz

well keep up the good work...cant wait for the next part!!

desiigirl19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
great great start. hmmm interesting characters for now. waiting for the next part
luv rani
goldi2 thumbnail
great start Neha!!!

continue soon

Love Hina
kneeduh2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey...da first part was fantastic, i can't wait for da next part

lillzakz thumbnail
great part! n i think i may have sum guesses bout the secret thingamagig u told us about in the intro. ne ways plz cont soon..
soaps_01 thumbnail
Hey Neha!
Great part! The characters are interesting. So far, I only have one question which is about age and you said it would be clarified a bit later! So for now I am all good!
Plz cont soon!
neha9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: yeh_ada_143

This sorta reminds me of Jane Eyre...great start...can't wait till you get to Angad's age though 😛

Hmmmmm.... what's that?  Jane Eyre??? 😆😆😆

neha9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahr_8

awsome ff not confused..YET!!! 😆 😛 ANGADS OLD 😡 🤢 😛 well atleast he's styll handsome 😃 but kripa stop trin....mayb he adopted the 2 girls sana and sanju and sia is his daughter OR the 2 older ones r his responsibility...omg im thinkin too much 😛

Dont worry yaar!  U'll know everythign soon!  Dont be mad... good writing and good reading involves something new everytime.  And maybe if Angad is 50 in the FF its new.  I think it shows a deeper meaning of a relationship. 😊

neha9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: baby_princess

awsum beginning...the story is very interesting!! its soo different from all your other fan fictions!!

how do you come up with so many different stroylines and scenarios for ur stories?!?! 😕...you have one creative mind...and i luv it!!

i just had a question--when you started riting again at the beginning of the summer u said that u were going to write stories with different characters other than kripa and angad!?! i was just wondering y u changed ur mind...but dont get me wrong...i luv all the stories with kripa and angad!! its easier to imangine them in the stories...so dont give up writing ur stories with them...i just asked cozz i was curious...lolzz

well keep up the good work...cant wait for the next part!!

I dont know... they just come to mind.  Well i know i wanted to but everyone was more against it.  With the names Angad and Kripa i imagine them and when i cant i imagine someone else.  Its all a part of the mind and imagination!

~*kRiTu*~ thumbnail
haila.. angad is budha 😭 and kripa is? what like 20?? ermm okie continue soon 😆 and dont make him more than like 35/36 puhleese.. i mean i guess he can get married at 19 and have sana at 20.. 😕 but yeah not a budha please 😆 😆 Edited by ~*kRiTu*~ - 17 years ago