Summer Affairs: Pg.40 Ch.15(last)

neha9 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Summer Affairs

Kripa Sharma is looking for a summer job when she meets Angad Khanna. For the summer he offers her a job to take care... rather baby-sit, his three girls. Kripa has always prayed for a man who is single, never married. But here she's falling in love with a man who has children. When she knows she can't have him she realizes what her mom once told her. "Always Wish Carefully Kripa. It might just come true." As the summer comes to an end Kripa continues to wish she could stay, because she loves the man and his girls. But the only problem is Angad Khanna.

Characters

Angad Khanna: A handsome rich man with a tragedy in his past and three girls he has to take care off. He owns a large business empire that he built himself without his parents help. Despite so many responsibilities and tensions he gives his daughter the time they need, according to him at least. But somewhere deep within he knows that he needs to do more than what he is doing for him. Being a billionaire father won't give his daughters the love they deserve. He knows for a fact that he can live the rest of his life unmarried just with his lovely three daughters.

Kripa Sharma: She is a struggling young girl who has finished graduate school. Although she has been offered a great job at Teen People now for a lifetime the job doesn't start until November. Until then she needs a job to keep herself alive. All her life she had to take care of her sick mother and little siblings. After her mother passes away a few years ago and her youngest sister also started going to college she found herself free like a bird. All she wanted now was this job, a caring man. He doesn't necessarily have to be rich. But definitely single, never married before and of course without kids.

Neha Raichand: A beautiful lady who has been a close friend of Angad Khanna for a few years now. She's all about class and luxuries. Everything she has is the best. But she doesn't have the best man in this world: Angad Khanna.

Yash Singhania: Is a young, successful, handsome, single, rich, and a man without any kids. However he's a playboy. If anything he wants a new girl in his bed every night. When he meets Kripa Sharma things don't go the way he had planned. The girl who strongly believes in faith won't agree to sleep with him. His ego is crushed when she says no. Now it's his job to woo her and then crush her.

Sana Khanna: Is a junior in high school. She's a great daughter and a great sister. An excellent student with great ambitions. Her only problem is that she is teen. And like every other sixteen year old she things that she is correct and everyone is wrong. She loves her father too much but ends up hurting him unknowingly.

Sanjana Khanna: AKA Sanju. She is Angad's fourteen year old charming daughter who will be entering her freshman year in high school in about three months. She is a chatterbox and a young girl in love with various actors and singers. She's naughty but very loving. But most importantly, unlike Sana, she listens to everything her father says. And loves him a little more than Sana might. Or at least she thinks she does.

Sia Khanna: Angad Khanna's youngest daughter. He adores her more than anyone. She is his carbon copy, at the young age of seven. But for the past few years she has been quite and lonely. She was the loudest girl in the house and Angad used to love her laughs and little talks. But now he longs for them. As a young soon-to-be third grader she is intelligent but everyone can see there is something missing in her life. But only her father knows what.

Hey guys,

I'll post the first part of this Fan-fiction most likely by Friday or Saturday.  It will be a short one.  I havn't decided how short yet but anywehre from 7-24 parts.  Of course continue commenting!  It realllly helps me!  And also if you aren't reading Word Of Scilence Check it out! 😉  And of course! Enjoy this one as well! 😳

Love you guys,

Neha 😊 

Edited by neha9 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angadandme thumbnail
Aww sweet I like it write first part soon

MILLY
sweet_jaanu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hiii Neha,

Nice fan-fic! 👏 👏 👏 i no im going to enjoy this fan-fic as much as i enjoy your other ones. you should really become a writer, u hhhave the skills n talent! 😃 lol, i suck at writing, haha😆, cant wait to read your first part! 😊 Edited by sweet_jaanu27 - 17 years ago
Misfit_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awesome intro..just one questions...Is Angad a buddha? Well im sure he'd look devastatingly beautiful eitherway 😳
hawoo thumbnail
hey neha gr8 intro ...looking foward 2 read this ff!!! btw how old is angad???
SNoorien92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
aww it sounds sooo cute. continue soon. can't wait.

shaheera
Misfit_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: yeh_ada_143

Awesome intro..just one questions...Is Angad a buddha? Well im sure he'd look devastatingly beautiful eitherway 😳

Oh gosh, did I just refer to Angad as 'beautiful'? 😆 I mean't handsome, hot, ravishing, etc etc etc.
goldi2 thumbnail
This seems really intresting Neha!!
the whole plot of Kripa falling in love with some one whos older and hass 3 kids, is really cool
i mean im sure its gooing to be fun reading about Kripa and the girls and all
Sia seems like a sweet character. I wounder what keeps her quiet and all.. but i hope Kripa has the cure to that.
i'll be looking forward on reading Summer Affairs.

Lots of love Hina
soaps_01 thumbnail
Hey Neha!
The ff sounds interesting and different. I am sure I'll love it like your other fanfics! 😉
Could you please clarify A-K's age? - Thank you
Waiting for the fist part!
Dreamer
desiigirl19 thumbnail
yay another fanfic to keep me entertained. hmmm so Angad has a 16 year old daughter...so how old does that make him?!?!? well he's hot at any age. haha

im loving his family. what a great bacha party...and i hope this Neha Raichand is a funny character thats into like fashion and materialistic pleasure.

and Yash Singhania i hope he isnt a negative character but rather a gray one...who tries to woo kripa but not in a bad way lol i dont know how that works

anyways forget what i think and post the next part soon. i cant wait any longer. yaar kaha se milta hain original ideas??   😃 😃 😆

luv rani