@Nosh awww already 😒
Abhi na jao chor ke, abhi to dil bhara nahi. hehe
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: sonu-monu

hmm wait let me ask to zarron why he's not calling them mum dad 😆
ya but maybe he feel better to call them Aunti & uncle more then mum dad

But isn't it kinda normal. I have mostly seen the women saying mom/dad, but wth guys very less.
580212 thumbnail
@sonu Jaan I'm asking because in my family all males call their in laws by mum and dad if they are Gujarati of course🤣 unless not!

@iqra hello 😃 oh in my culture most males say mum /dad I guess not all do but I was wondering😉

Ps nice to meet you 😳
Edited by Urshie - 11 years ago
-Lostindreams thumbnail
I think it's nice if guys call the girls parents mum/dad. But i feel evn though were in 2013, we still say the girl is a part of the guys family, while guy isn't a part of girls family.
Which i do not like, but tht's how it works sadly.
-Lostindreams thumbnail
@Ursh same here, glad 2 meet u.
580212 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Lostindreams

I think it's nice if guys call the girls parents mum/dad. But i feel evn though were in 2013, we still say the girl is a part of the guys family, while guy isn't a part of girls family.

Which i do not like, but tht's how it works sadly.

Yes I know😃 it doesn't work like that does it but when Zaroon said to his parents I won't have to live or worry about get family it's kashaf that has to adjust I felt bad! Felt that was wrong to say cus I was thinking not in my world😆
sonu-monu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Lostindreams

I know man. I cannot tell u i was so desperate 2 watch the episode yesterday. And u know my mamun mumani jan were here and my cousin, problem is i have 2 play wth her ALL THE FREAKING TIME. I was like puhhlezzz chale jao (dil main), kinda got annoyed coz i so deperately wanted 2 watch the episode.

Good thing is no over wala romance. U can watch it wth ur family. But im a pers. who wud be 2 shy. So i wudn't 😆

I was myself so nervous while watching the episode and kept biting one of my finger throughout the whole episode, 🤣

bole 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
then dont watch ittt if u seen bed room scene you bit ur whole hand :P😆😉
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH LOL my poor 😆😆
i can understand how much you desperate two watch the episode😆LOL playing 🤣 ur cousin in very young..? why you not play hide &seek game hide ur self to her & watch epi hahahaha :P
oh my you are shy person how sweet 😆

sonu-monu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ursh really well in our side its not Important its totally our choice what we like or easy to call girls parents..:D
-Lostindreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: Urshie

Yes I know😃 it doesn't work like that does it but when Zaroon said to his parents I won't have to live or worry about get family it's kashaf that has to adjust I felt bad! Felt that was wrong to say cus I was thinking not in my world😆

Exacltly. But sadly in out family it works tht way.
How cool wud it be i mean if a girl gets guy, who actually accepts his wife's family as his. I mean in my world it wud be. But i guess in ur family it works tht way and tht is so cool.
580212 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonu-monu

ursh really well in our side its not Important its totally our choice what we like or easy to call girls parents..:D

Okay cool...none of our family our that traditional really but it's just one thing that seems to work😆 no way that's my opinion if I marry in my race culture would I want to call me hubby parents mum and dad without the same respect call me feminist😆